A third...

faeriegirl

My husband and I have actively used fantasy in our sex lives and in this last year we decided to act on one of our fantasies. We asked his best friend to join us in the bedroom, for my benefit as my husband is a bit of a voyeur. This began a troubled period in my husband and my relationship because I began to fall in love with his best friend as well as my husband. He knows this and has become very depressed. I have already called off any future escapades with his friend, but nothing I do seems to convince my husband I still want to be with him, and it's not just because of our children? Any ideas?

If U introduce a third person to your bed that person will ALWAYS be there - in your minds and in your souls. Too late - damage is done- all U can do is hope that becasue it was yr husbandds wish to do this too that he can get through it. Rahter stick to the toys and the fantasies between yourselves. Leave others out of it - it's just not worth it.

My husband and I have actively used fantasy in our sex lives and in this last year we decided to act on one of our fantasies. We asked his best friend to join us in the bedroom, for my benefit as my husband is a bit of a voyeur. This began a troubled period in my husband and my relationship because I began to fall in love with his best friend as well as my husband. He knows this and has become very depressed. I have already called off any future escapades with his friend, but nothing I do seems to convince my husband I still want to be with him, and it's not just because of our children? Any ideas?