What is up with this guy?!?!!? Please Help!!

Really Confused

Really Confused

Okay, my boyfriend of almost 8 months dumped me a few days ago. He said this is because he needs space, and needs time to figure out what he wants. The thing is, he calls me EVERY day!! and tells me he loves me, and asks me to get together with him!! Is this the space he wanted??? I dont get it. And sometimes we make progress and I feel like i'm getting through to him, but then a second later, something happens and I feel like I'm back where I started. I'm hurt and I'm so confused, and I love him so much, How do I get him back in my life!!

Please Help

Thanks

Me

Okay, my boyfriend of almost 8 months dumped me a few days ago. He said this is because he needs space, and needs time to figure out what he wants. The thing is, he calls me EVERY day!! and tells me he loves me, and asks me to get together with him!! Is this the space he wanted??? I dont get it. And sometimes we make progress and I feel like i'm getting through to him, but then a second later, something happens and I feel like I'm back where I started. I'm hurt and I'm so confused, and I love him so much, How do I get him back in my life!! Please Help Thanks Me

Well, let me say this everytime a guy tells me he needs space, I always find out later, their is another woman involved. Because if someone really loves you, he wants to spend time together, not asking for space.

Perhaps in your case it's different, that is always my case.

Maybe you should ask him, communication is vital in a relationship.

Good Luck

Well, let me say this everytime a guy tells me he needs space, I always find out later, their is another woman involved. Because if someone really loves you, he wants to spend time together, not asking for space. Perhaps in your case it's different, that is always my case. Maybe you should ask him, communication is vital in a relationship. Good Luck if it's not another woman, then there is something that he is not satisfied about you with and isn't sure if it is worth sticking it out with you and maybe he'll learn to live with it, but being a guy and honest, I would be willing to bet my pay check that some girl gave him a look or said something that is making him have second thoughts.. sorry I hope things work out//// when he call's next time ask him straight out, after eight months you ought to be able to tell just from his tone....later james

hey my boyfriend of 3 yrs just dumped me cause of the same reason, come to find out he bought me a ring and got scared so he ran. He cried and said he will never stop loving me, but he needs to get happy with himself so he is letting me go. I'm confused at why guys can't work with us when they have problems instead of running away.

Okay, my boyfriend of almost 8 months dumped me a few days ago. He said this is because he needs space, and needs time to figure out what he wants. The thing is, he calls me EVERY day!! and tells me he loves me, and asks me to get together with him!! Is this the space he wanted??? I dont get it. And sometimes we make progress and I feel like i'm getting through to him, but then a second later, something happens and I feel like I'm back where I started. I'm hurt and I'm so confused, and I love him so much, How do I get him back in my life!! Please Help Thanks Me