1 year and little progress

meaningless

i am having trouble. i am in the tenth grade, she is a senior and

going to graduate in a week. to make it worse, she lives 50 - 60 minutes away(different school than me). i have spoken once to her for a minute about track not my affection for her, and that was last week, i really like her and have liked her for a year and still am to shy to speak to her. i see her warming up for an event then i say to myself go talk to her and also friends say that to me but i dont do it im just shy and i hate it. this morning i almost called her, i went to some website that allows free access to addresses and phone numbers, i didnt but im still thinking about it. just to tell her i like her and to she if she likes me. she may not even know me to like me. she is on my mind so much im just sad at times that i may never see her again, because she has i think one more track meet left for me to see her and than i will most likely will never she her again. i plan and will try my hardest to talk to her at this last meet. please provide any type of information from what to say to just anything. HELP ME, if i can, i would just like to be close friends to her although i would rather date her. but i dont know what to do because she will probably be going onto college as i am still in high school. this is depressing but i must press on and fight the good fight.

jessicakicksbut

I say talk to her at your next track meet and tell her that you lioke her, and would like to call her sometime, what do you have to lose...nothing ventured, nothing gained. Besides, you may loose your opportunity once she graduate's from high school. As for looking up her phone number in a internet directory and calling her, that may freak her out a bit. It is good to get her permission to call her first.