What do I do?

Well.... this is weird. My neighbor came home drunk, knocked on my door and wanted to use the internet. Just happens that one of her favorite songs was playing off my laptop, she starts dancing........ and takes off her bra, and then shirt. :eek: When the song was over, she put her shirt back on, and sat on the couch by me. We talked for a bit about how her roomate was driving her bonkers, I gave her a back massage, and she passed out....

What the heck do I do? I'm definitely not attracted to her, but she is a friend, albeit not a good one. Do I leave her on my couch and let her sleep it off, hoping she goes back home before morning, or wake her up and send her home? I think I'm just too damn nice to people, and they invite their drama into my life.... :confused::confused:

Citizen Erased

:lmao: omg I'm so sorry but this is hilarious :o

Just leave her and go to bed. Alcohol makes the floor that much more comfortable :p

• Author
:lmao: omg I'm so sorry but this is hilarious :o

Just leave her and go to bed. Alcohol makes the floor that much more comfortable :p

*sigh* I suppose. She's completely out of it right now.

Why? Why me??? :confused::confused::rolleyes:

Citizen Erased
*sigh* I suppose. She's completely out of it right now.

Why? Why me??? :confused::confused::rolleyes:

Yes WHY did a drunk woman come into your apartment, take her shirt off, give you a nice little show, and then pass out. You life is terrible Saxis, terrible. :laugh:

• Author

Everything turned out OK. When I got up this morning, she was gone, so I jumped in the shower and started getting ready for work. She came back down because she forgot her purse and smokes. Said she had left right before I got up.

She is WAY to comfortable around me.

If you're not interested in her, lock your bedroom door before going to sleep... :laugh:

That would've been a smart idea! I managed to escape anything more awkward than it already was though... :D

coco_milkshake

Sorry but I cant stop laughing. This thread has made my day!! Sorry hon!! :lmao: At least she left the next morning without visiting your bedroom.

• Author
Sorry but I cant stop laughing. This thread has made my day!! Sorry hon!! :lmao: At least she left the next morning without visiting your bedroom.

Glad I could be of.... service. :laugh: If I didn't know her like I do, I would've been a bit more freaked out, but we've been neighbors for about 2.5 years now and this isn't the first time I've seen her do strange things when drunk. :sick:

I need to start having other company over so she doesn't feel so inclined to "make herself at home", or even show up at all! :laugh: Hopefully it gets better when her psycho roomate moves out...

coco_milkshake
Glad I could be of.... service. :laugh: If I didn't know her like I do, I would've been a bit more freaked out, but we've been neighbors for about 2.5 years now and this isn't the first time I've seen her do strange things when drunk. :sick:

I need to start having other company over so she doesn't feel so inclined to "make herself at home", or even show up at all! :laugh: Hopefully it gets better when her psycho roomate moves out...

Awwww my poor Saxis. You love it really rofl.:p:laugh:

Why dont you just pretend not to be home??

• Author
Awwww my poor Saxis. You love it really rofl.:p:laugh:

Why dont you just pretend not to be home??

Oh yeah, it's great! :D:rolleyes:

I'm not home all that much, and it's pretty easy to tell when my car sits right in front of the house. And I always have music playing. She would bang on the door and holler until I let her in. I'll be house hunting in January anyway...

coco_milkshake
Oh yeah, it's great! :D:rolleyes:

I'm not home all that much, and it's pretty easy to tell when my car sits right in front of the house. And I always have music playing. She would bang on the door and holler until I let her in. I'll be house hunting in January anyway...

LOL. Awwww you attract weirdos hee hee.

Cool, can I move in with you? :laugh::p

• Author
LOL. Awwww you attract weirdos hee hee.

I guess so.... Just look at the people responding to my thread... :p

Cool, can I move in with you? :laugh::p

That depends... Will I have to lock my bedroom door at night? :confused: (Not that I would.... :p) :laugh:

coco_milkshake
I guess so.... Just look at the people responding to my thread... :p

That depends... Will I have to lock my bedroom door at night? :confused: (Not that I would.... :p) :laugh:

:eek::eek::eek:

I am hurt. We are over. :laugh::lmao:

Do you think I would sneak into your bedroom at night?? Do I look like that type...? Dont answer that!! :laugh:

• Author
Wow I've never been that drunk :laugh: She wasn't even embarrassed?

Why aren't you attracted to her?

Let's just say she has issues. :D

She's very open (even to strangers) with her sexuality, I guess you could say. She's not supposed to be drinking at all! She's on about 4 different kinds of meds, including one for a personality disorder and depression. She's been in the emergency room twice in the last 2 months for seizures related to the alcohol and meds. She's on other drugs as well... She lost her job about a year ago, her boyfriend was sent BACK to prison for identity theft last month, and she has no family (aside from her prostitute sister, who's also in an open marriage with 3 kids).

This is just a person I don't want to be involved with! I'm a good friend to her because she needs all the help/support she can get at this stage in her life. She may be evicted before I move anyway...