boring...........

I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now. i know he loves me very much and worships the ground i walk on

He would do anything for me..... But i just feel less and less attracted to him physically and he says he loves me so much that i dont get that warm fuzzy feeling anymore....we never do anything, just sit around. He always wants me with him and i have a hard enough time making new friends as it is so now i have few personal friends left. He embarreses me so much in front of people when he tries to impress them..i just dont know what to do.. i do care about him, and now after i have been with him (and definitely just him since i have no friends now....) this long i dont know what i will do without him... please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kate

Kate,

I have a friend with the exact problem. I think you realize that you are better off with out him, and slowly seeing that your feelings are for him are decreasing. You just need to get past that comfort zone of having him there.

Thats the only thing that is keeping you in that relationship. Gradually start spending less and less time with him. You'll soon see that your just fine on your own.

Trust me! Also, any man that has to put you down to impress

his friends is no man at all!

I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now. i know he loves me very much and worships the ground i walk on He would do anything for me..... But i just feel less and less attracted to him physically and he says he loves me so much that i dont get that warm fuzzy feeling anymore....we never do anything, just sit around. He always wants me with him and i have a hard enough time making new friends as it is so now i have few personal friends left. He embarreses me so much in front of people when he tries to impress them..i just dont know what to do.. i do care about him, and now after i have been with him (and definitely just him since i have no friends now....) this long i dont know what i will do without him... please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kate