This is getting to be too much

Recently I decided to date a teller @ my local bank. We were always friendly towards one another for a period of two or so months before she asked me out. I have been single for awhile since all the past relatinships in my life have always ended in some sort of heart wrenching way for myself,& I never knew if I had anything left to give. So our 1st date went very well and so did the others after, we always had lots of conversation, and really enjoyed one anothers company. Then by the 6th date she lets me know that she is travelling to Canada to meet someone that she has never seen but has met online & is going to spend the weekend with him. I left her & informed her that when a "man" is going to go through all of that he is only looking for one thing (since they are sharing the same room, thats how they will know who each other are). She came back after one day, saying that I was totally right and that she was sorry for putting me through all of this. We slowly started to see each other again, & grew closer, so I thought, now she has just told me that she is moving to Detroit to work for him making $10,000yr more than she is now. I think she is listening to the wrong person & is making a huge mistake! So what is wrong with her or is it me it seems that in my 28 years of life I always seem to end up with psycho's or insane!

Jim,

I'd just let her go. Sounds like she isn't all there.

Find someone new, she does't sound worth the hassle!

Recently I decided to date a teller @ my local bank. We were always friendly towards one another for a period of two or so months before she asked me out. I have been single for awhile since all the past relatinships in my life have always ended in some sort of heart wrenching way for myself,& I never knew if I had anything left to give. So our 1st date went very well and so did the others after, we always had lots of conversation, and really enjoyed one anothers company. Then by the 6th date she lets me know that she is travelling to Canada to meet someone that she has never seen but has met online & is going to spend the weekend with him. I left her & informed her that when a "man" is going to go through all of that he is only looking for one thing (since they are sharing the same room, thats how they will know who each other are). She came back after one day, saying that I was totally right and that she was sorry for putting me through all of this. We slowly started to see each other again, & grew closer, so I thought, now she has just told me that she is moving to Detroit to work for him making $10,000yr more than she is now. I think she is listening to the wrong person & is making a huge mistake! So what is wrong with her or is it me it seems that in my 28 years of life I always seem to end up with psycho's or insane!

I agree- let her go - she's restless and chasing a rainbow - if you were what she was looking for she'd stick around. Take it on the chin and wave her goodbye.