Notsure what to do

Kathleen

I have been living with my boyfriend for two years we are

engaged. Sex is great but he dont give me much emotional support. I seem to always have to call my best friend who

is a guy. I trust this guy very much and I know that he cares about me and my children, in fact my children want us to get married. Well over the last couple of months me and my boyfriend have not been getting along very well, so I would call up my best friend and meet him somewhere after my boyfriend would go to sleep. I began to not want to go home and deal with my boyfriend. I would have to start drinking and get a good buzz going before he would come home. One day I went to my friends house and stayed for 4 days not calling my boyfriend. I went back for one day, only to return to my best friends house and ask if I could move into

his apt. I have been there since 2 weeks before chistmas. Since then I have hurt him because I started seeing an old boyfriend (WELL THAT DID NOT WORK OUT AND I TOLD HIM TO GET LOST) But now I am going back and forth living in the apt and also seeing the boyfriend that I was engaged to and moved out on. Things are better between us but I know that the same abusive things will come back. I like my best friend very much, but I am not sexualy attracted to him. I care about him and would do things for him that I would never do for my boyfriend. Why do I feel like this? am I doing the right thing? What should I do?