please give me plenty of answers

james

Hey girls and ladies where would you feel most comfortable being approached, having a new guy talk to you, introduced,or just plain strike up a conversation with you at??

Anywhere were I felt comfortable! I guess if it's an intro then I'd know someone there anyway and feel ok- but it's not much fun when guys hit on you in a bar. Parties - okay - singles bars - ok cos why RU there anyway - but I guess it must be difficult for you to really know....it always helps if you can get an intro - if not, then I guess a simple Hi I'm james - can I get you a drink is fine - forget the smart one liners - most of them fall very flat.

Good luck

well annie first off I don't go to bars, and i don't believe in hitting on women..and i understand the intro thing... i like that too..but i mean't let's say your in a store shopping and your eyes met this guys would you feel uncomfortiable if he came up and introduced him self and struck up a conversation...let's just say he could spell better than me??? where else would you also not feel uncomfortiable... thanks for the answer.... Anywhere were I felt comfortable! I guess if it's an intro then I'd know someone there anyway and feel ok- but it's not much fun when guys hit on you in a bar. Parties - okay - singles bars - ok cos why RU there anyway - but I guess it must be difficult for you to really know....it always helps if you can get an intro - if not, then I guess a simple Hi I'm james - can I get you a drink is fine - forget the smart one liners - most of them fall very flat. Good luck

I agree the bar scene is not much fun - and the scenario of the shop would probably make me feel rather uncomfortable - but what else are you supposed to do if you see someone who you think is really nice? I guess it is all in the approach - if a guy said 'Hey my name is James - I don't normally do this kind of thing but I was wondering if you'd have a cup of coffee with me? it might just tweak her sense of curiosity - but it might also get you a frosty glare. I guess it's a chance you take isn't it? There is no ideal way - how I wish there was.....

go for it!!

I agree the bar scene is not much fun - and the scenario of the shop would probably make me feel rather uncomfortable - but what else are you supposed to do if you see someone who you think is really nice? I guess it is all in the approach - if a guy said 'Hey my name is James - I don't normally do this kind of thing but I was wondering if you'd have a cup of coffee with me? it might just tweak her sense of curiosity - but it might also get you a frosty glare. I guess it's a chance you take isn't it? There is no ideal way - how I wish there was.....