Men, sex and emotions

Agreed, sex and desires should be thuroughly expressed before such a commitment is made, but how can you possibly express yourself from the start when most people don't even understand themselves fully. Sex and desire can change over time. Libidos can rise and fall. Repressed and ignored desires can come to the surface later on in the relationship. I personally don't really see any difference whether you are married or not. As much as people may want marriage to be a title of ownership, it shouldn't be. Most of the time people will go a bit beyond their comfort in order to impress and woe their love. And over time, they are a bit less interested in impressing. They shouldn't be expected to keep up that ruse forever.

I can agree with this. It sounds great anyway. I think if we are going to be literal, than love is not an action. It may be the cause of good deeds or actions, but I am attempting to show contrast between love and sex. At least in regards to the OP, and how men seem to be better able to seperate the two.

We have only had effective contraceptives, and STD cures for the last 100 years. That is too short a time to rewire our DNA. There is a biological reason that sex and love are often tied together.

Love in our society has many different definitions, it's a very ethereal idea, however, it can best be summed up with the word affection. If you dont believe me, get a dictionary and look it up! Therefore... in recieving affection... we feel loved!

You believe that men can seperate love and sex, however that isnt entirely true. We men are simply wired such that we can recieve Affection/Love, and not reciprocate!

Search your feelings and you will find the truth of this!

I agree. There is no place for demands in a relationship.

And while sex and love are different, romantic love usually entails sex.

I just have to say Ocean, that your awesome! I think you are very correct in this.