Sad!!!what Am I Doing Wrong With Guys

gutterlilly

gutterlilly

Hi Everyone; I met a guy and we went out a handful of times now. I am confused. He fell for me right away, and I for him(as much as I didnt want to) We are like instant soulmates. But I swear I think he is testing me or something. He is so kind in person, but plays a hard guy on line, and all distant like he doesnt feel anything.

I waited and waited to see him online,and he usually was on -but not ALL weekend-- he didnt get on,I finally wrote a nice note to say hi and I miss him. I checked the status of the message , and my heart dropped when it said"deleted" Ouch that hurt....he is the one that was really pursuing me. I dont get it. Thats why I think he is playing a game. He has been very patient and a gentleman too when we date (sexually)

<<sigh>> this hurts, b.c I didnt want to feel anything for someone again and I let my guard down and bam!!!

Just A Girl2

Hi there,

So how exactly did you 2 meet? Was it online?

How long has it been since you actually saw him in person/did something together?

Just curious....if you've seen each other in person a handful of times, why are you both communication online, instead of just talking on the phone?

By the way, you mentioned that he'd been a gentleman "sexually"...what does this mean exactly? That he didn't make you feel pushed into having sex yet? (geez, I'd hope not after only a handful of dates) or that you HAVE been intimate with each other and he was gentlemanly in bed?