Found Mr. Right, But Don't Want to Interfere???

I have finally gotten my life back on to what I consider a good track, and I haven't dated anyone for a while. This has been my choice, plus I haven't done so well with some of the losers that I have dated. Well, anyway I have recently started to talk to this guy from highschool again. I have always had this crush on him, but I have never told him. I have been told before that he liked me, but I never said anything, because I was dating someone at the time. Now, I feel like maybe he is the one, but he has recently started seeing someone. It sounds a little rocky with they two of them, but I don't want to interefere. I want to tell him how I feel, but I don't want to cause trouble between the two of them, especially if he's happy. He seems to like her, but then complains about her being insecure. I know I have to tell him how I've felt about him over the years, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I don't want to ruin the friendship, but I can't just sit back and feel like this.

I don't know what to do.

Please help,

CM

hey cm don't interfere.. it's hard I know.. you could end up being blamed for the breakup.. give it time and let it happen on it's own.. you've been waiting a while so wait some more...

I have finally gotten my life back on to what I consider a good track, and I haven't dated anyone for a while. This has been my choice, plus I haven't done so well with some of the losers that I have dated. Well, anyway I have recently started to talk to this guy from highschool again. I have always had this crush on him, but I have never told him. I have been told before that he liked me, but I never said anything, because I was dating someone at the time. Now, I feel like maybe he is the one, but he has recently started seeing someone. It sounds a little rocky with they two of them, but I don't want to interefere. I want to tell him how I feel, but I don't want to cause trouble between the two of them, especially if he's happy. He seems to like her, but then complains about her being insecure. I know I have to tell him how I've felt about him over the years, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I don't want to ruin the friendship, but I can't just sit back and feel like this. I don't know what to do. Please help, CM