I Need help!!!!!!

Zackary

Ok listen i have been goin out with this gurl for like 8 months and I really really like her but see when shes around me she is really shy and barely talks so we barely talk period! So Like what would be the best pick up line to get her to talk to me!Like what would be a line to start a conversation! So if anyone could help me i would like some info??

After she starts talking to me and stuff and everything is ok i plan on doin this-Another thing is when im 15 soon we are like planing to have unsafe sex and she wants a baby right?? Should I have a baby at 15 or not, cause i would really like a son! And plus i would have had sex with the right person!! So I think that it would be a good idea what do u think???

Thanx

Zackary!

I think that you should find out what her interests are - talk about those - talk about a movie you've seen - anything like that.

And please don't be offended by this - but having unsafe sex at 15 because 'you want a son' is the silliest thing you could do. What about the baby? You're wanting to bring a kid into this world just cause you want to?

Pull your zip up and keep it up.

Ok listen i have been goin out with this gurl for like 8 months and I really really like her but see when shes around me she is really shy and barely talks so we barely talk period! So Like what would be the best pick up line to get her to talk to me!Like what would be a line to start a conversation! So if anyone could help me i would like some info?? After she starts talking to me and stuff and everything is ok i plan on doin this-Another thing is when im 15 soon we are like planing to have unsafe sex and she wants a baby right?? Should I have a baby at 15 or not, cause i would really like a son! And plus i would have had sex with the right person!! So I think that it would be a good idea what do u think??? Thanx Zackary!

Dear Zackary; I have just two questions for you: 1: how do you plan on supporting this child only being 15??? 2: what if you and your girlfriend split up, do you know what child support is???? keep what's in your pants in your pants except when your in your bedroom or bathroom " alone" other wise you can start sending me cash for practice...

I think that you should find out what her interests are - talk about those - talk about a movie you've seen - anything like that. And please don't be offended by this - but having unsafe sex at 15 because 'you want a son' is the silliest thing you could do. What about the baby? You're wanting to bring a kid into this world just cause you want to? Pull your zip up and keep it up.

Zachary, I'm going to have to agree with Annie, talk about past T.V. shows or something that happened in school & take it from there. While you are "breaking the ice" find out about her likes & dislikes in conversation. As for the kid, you seriously have to think about finishing you education and starting a stable career, before bringing a new life into this world!

Jim

I think that you should find out what her interests are - talk about those - talk about a movie you've seen - anything like that. And please don't be offended by this - but having unsafe sex at 15 because 'you want a son' is the silliest thing you could do. What about the baby? You're wanting to bring a kid into this world just cause you want to? Pull your zip up and keep it up.