Need urgent advice!!

Jason

I have been going out with a girl for about 3 months now. I really like her and she seems very happy also!! The problem is that she still wants to wait before we have sex! I have no problem at all with waiting for the right time, but I know her history (we met through friends) and I know she has never waited this long before and has even had a one night stand or two. She has only been out with 2 other guys and it wasn't as serious as we are but she still slept with them. Should I take this as a good sign, and that she feels more deeply for me than the other guys? I've tried bringing it up but it only made her upset. She assures me she wants to and that it's not me, which I believe. It's just very confusing. Any advice??

The other thing is that she gets very friendly when she drinks. It kills me to even see her talk to other guys in front of me and I caught her sitting on someones lap at one time (although he was a friend). I do trust her and she says I have nothing to worry about and that she knows where to draw the line. Am I just being paranoid??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

My friend:

Been there, done that. If you want it stright then here it is. Generally I feel that although she may in fact care for you, it appears that she does not feel thats deeply about you. The first three months should be total bliss, not sitting other guys laps etc. This is not a good sign. sleeping with another is a bigger step than we make it to be.

don't calculate your standing against her past relationships. she may have grown mentally and wised up to sleeping with someone too soon. but when we couple with with her actions with others its a problem. Its your lap she should be sitting on not other fellows.

I have always found that th best evidence of a persons intentions are their actions or lack thereof. Here she doesnt want to sleep with you and wants some kind of physical contact with other fellows at a very very early stage inyour relationship.

My advice is not to fall too deeply for her even though it may hurt,trust me it will hurt far worse later. speak to her gently and be honest with her, let her show her cards. She must demonstrate her love and comitment for you. If she waivers at all or you sense it during this conversation then be a gentleman and cut your losses and move on.

Jason ( a guy who's been there before several times in my 37 years)

I have been going out with a girl for about 3 months now. I really like her and she seems very happy also!! The problem is that she still wants to wait before we have sex! I have no problem at all with waiting for the right time, but I know her history (we met through friends) and I know she has never waited this long before and has even had a one night stand or two. She has only been out with 2 other guys and it wasn't as serious as we are but she still slept with them. Should I take this as a good sign, and that she feels more deeply for me than the other guys? I've tried bringing it up but it only made her upset. She assures me she wants to and that it's not me, which I believe. It's just very confusing. Any advice?? The other thing is that she gets very friendly when she drinks. It kills me to even see her talk to other guys in front of me and I caught her sitting on someones lap at one time (although he was a friend). I do trust her and she says I have nothing to worry about and that she knows where to draw the line. Am I just being paranoid??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!