after divorce

Jaques

I was married for 7 years before asking my ex-wife for a divorce. I was having pressures at work, and my wife never seemed to have time to really listen to my concerns. She was to preoccupied with our 3 children. When I met my current wife she would listen and was very supportive. I found I could share things with her that I couldn't with my ex. Something seemed to click between us that I didn't have with my ex. It was like we were sole mates or something. She told me how important I was to her and how she wanted to share her life with me. I moved in with her and started divorce proceeding.

The divorce took almost two years of which time, I could not marry my new wife. During this time when I would visit my children at my ex's place, she would tell me how she missed having someone warm in bed and that she wanted sex. I figured that since she was still technically my wife, were as my new wife to be was not, it would not be adulterous to have sex with her. This went on for the two years I was waiting for the divorce.

The divorce recently went through, and as soon as I was free from my early marriage, I married my new wife. She is the best thing that happened to me. I really love her. The problem is after spending 7 plus years with my ex, it's not easy just cutting off the relationship.