What happened

Philip

My girlfriend just broke-up with me after four weeks and I'm completely confused about the situation. She doesn't want anybody else, she likes me, she wants to still be my very close friend, but she doesn't want me as a boyfriend. She's very young compared to me, just 15 and a freshman in high school. I'm a senior, almost eighteen. This didn't bother her at first but now it has become an issue. We got to gether very fast, two days after meeting each other in person. We had talked on the phone, on the net and alot of emailing. She says:

she's confused as to what she wants

she's losing God in her life

she doesn't know what to feel

she's felt this way about a week and a half before the brake-up

And alot of other confusing stuff

It seemed so perfect when we were together, like nothing bad was going to happen. But when she told me this I suggested a break from each-other. At frist she didn't agree but then she said, "Lets try that." Then I talked to her the next day and she said it wasn't going to work at all. Which confused me more than before.

I think she is hidding her real feelings, she really does want me but can't handle the emotions so soon in her life and so fast. I'm just really confused. I do know that I like her more than anyone in the world and would like to be with her. Please help me though, I'm an emotional wreck and physically a wreck. I don't know really how to handle all of this and really would like people's opinions about what to do and really what is her deal. Thank you all so much.