How do I ask this girl out.

Okay so there is this girl that works at a client of mine that i've had a crush on for a short while now. We talk a little but its mostly work related. I'm only gonna be at this clients site for the next 2 days. I want to ask her out but I don't even know where to start. Is it just as easy as going to her cube and asking her? I've been out of the game for a long time now. Several months ago I got out of a long term relationship. Whenever I start talking to someone that i have the slightest interest in I start to get nervous and I never know what to say. Any advice on how to ask her out?

just walk over and say - hey, you wanna grab a coffee? or - hey, let's have lucnh together today.

-yes

I agree with yes, in fact I know someone who asked a girl out who works with a company we deal with a lot recently, he just asked out over the phone and got her number. The worse thing that could happen is nothing and that would happen anyway if you don't say anything.

It's hard, but if it's going to happen you just have to bite the bullet and do it. Just try to compliment her a bit and say "You know I really find you interesting and I'd like to spend some time getting to know you better . (Pause) How would you like to have dinner with me one night this week? Do you you like Japanese food?" Etc, etc,

If you ask that way you are not going to feel bad about her saying No thanks because let's face it you didn't tell her you've been fantasizing about her for days (or weeks) you just said she's interesting. That makes you a really good judge of people in her eyes. Go for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.