Why does it hurt

I have been living off and on with a man for two years. He has been seperated from his wife for many years. He is best friends with her. He has always said that someday they would be divorced, but at present, the children, the business they are intogether and etc. are the reasons. I recently had a gut feeling he has been cheating on me and one night he did not come home; so I told him to please move out; I could not take it anymore. Within one week he has moved in with another woman (not his wife or his new roomate. Also I have found out that he has been seeing a different woman off and on through out the past two years. I know i have done the right thing but i feel so bad. Any suggestions on how to get on with my life.

Dear Kit,

I know you're hurting but you did the right thing. You don't want to be with a man who doesn't give you the respect you deserve. Now you have the time to take care of YOU. I'm not going to say it's going to be rosy from this point on but it WILL get better. The hurt won't be as strong as it is now. And sooner or later, this guy you were involved with will be the last thing on your mind.

Go out with friends (or MAKE new friends), to the movies or to whatever you're interested in and HAVE FUN :) Take up a course you've been thinking about but haven't because you put it on hold. Whatever you do, just get outside and take in the environment. You're going to start feeling better and develop a stronger sense of YOU.

Take care and let me know how you're doing,

Jaylin

I have been living off and on with a man for two years. He has been seperated from his wife for many years. He is best friends with her. He has always said that someday they would be divorced, but at present, the children, the business they are intogether and etc. are the reasons. I recently had a gut feeling he has been cheating on me and one night he did not come home; so I told him to please move out; I could not take it anymore. Within one week he has moved in with another woman (not his wife or his new roomate. Also I have found out that he has been seeing a different woman off and on through out the past two years. I know i have done the right thing but i feel so bad. Any suggestions on how to get on with my life.