So Stressed

ConfusedInDelaware

I've been married to my wife for 12 years. I've been seeing my mistress #1 since six months after we married. I've been seeing mistress #2 for about six years now I believe.

But it really hit me the other day that this is too much. Between my job, my softball team, my kids, my wife and my mistresses, I don't have any me time. I've only been to the gym a few times the past couple weeks. I can't even remember the last time I saw a movie I actually wanted to see.

So I know its time to get rid of at least one, possibly two, of the women I'm seeing. Everybody's on the table. I would have previously ruled out my wife but recently my aunt died and left me some $$$ so I'm not as worried about an expensive divorce.

In work I learned to create lists to help me solve problems:

Wife

PROS

already married to her

already knows all the kids

cooks

if i broke up with her, would need to get lawyer

CONS

she's 42

pissy all the time

Mistress #2

PROS

bosomy

very chill

brunette (i like brunettes)

CONS

really dumb, one time I took her to a Chinese restaurant and she tried to use chopsticks like a fork

Mistress #3

PROS

only 25

her apartment is right near my work

great body

CONS

only ever thinks about $$$, I spend more money on her than my kids probably

But that's all I"ve figured out so far. Could anybody with experience in this sort of thing told me how they weighed everything? Does anybody have some sort of scoring system? I'm totally stressed right now so please get back to me quickly.

Confused.

You obviously need to get rid of at least one! Why not do this. Put down on a scale of 1 - 10 how bieng with each one makes you feel. That will help you make a choice.

You are serious right?

I've been married to my wife for 12 years. I've been seeing my mistress #1 since six months after we married. I've been seeing mistress #2 for about six years now I believe.

But it really hit me the other day that this is too much. Between my job, my softball team, my kids, my wife and my mistresses, I don't have any me time. I've only been to the gym a few times the past couple weeks. I can't even remember the last time I saw a movie I actually wanted to see.

So I know its time to get rid of at least one, possibly two, of the women I'm seeing. Everybody's on the table. I would have previously ruled out my wife but recently my aunt died and left me some $$$ so I'm not as worried about an expensive divorce.

In work I learned to create lists to help me solve problems:

Wife

PROS

already married to her

already knows all the kids

cooks

if i broke up with her, would need to get lawyer

CONS

she's 42

pissy all the time

Mistress #2

PROS

bosomy

very chill

brunette (i like brunettes)

CONS

really dumb, one time I took her to a Chinese restaurant and she tried to use chopsticks like a fork

Mistress #3

PROS

only 25

her apartment is right near my work

great body

CONS

only ever thinks about $$$, I spend more money on her than my kids probably

But that's all I"ve figured out so far. Could anybody with experience in this sort of thing told me how they weighed everything? Does anybody have some sort of scoring system? I'm totally stressed right now so please get back to me quickly.

Jeez, Confused, why do I get the feeling you're trolling....

Well let's see, lemme think.. it doesn't sound like you have an iota of emotional investment in any of the relationships...

You started your first EMA six months after you were married?? Why bother getting married??

It's a PRO that the W knows the kids?? Won't matter after your divorce you'll be lucky to see them once a week.

OH yeah and the cost of divorce isn't an issue since you got bucks off the back of your dead aunt... Too bad the child support and alimony will take most of it..

Looking over your list I'd say choose the brunette. She's stupid enough to stay with someone like you and next time you dine chinese you can always get her a fork....

PLEASE tell me this is a joke. As I don't think you need to worry too much about ME time, for if I were you, I'd be more fearing the major karmic kick you're bound to get...

• Author
ConfusedInDelaware
Confused.

Put down on a scale of 1 - 10 how bieng with each one makes you feel.

That's a good idea. I took my list and gave positive points for the good things and negative points for the bad things.

Wife

PROS

+1 - already married to her

+1 - already knows all the kids

+4 - cooks

+4 - if i broke up with her, would need to get lawyer

+6 - and as tripper pointed out, big alimony and child support payments

CONS

-4 - she's 42

-4 - pissy all the time

Mistress #1

PROS

+3 - bosomy

+2 - very chill

+2 - brunette (i like brunettes)

CONS

-2 - really dumb, one time I took her to a Chinese restaurant and she tried to use chopsticks like a fork

Mistress #2

PROS

+3 - only 25

+6 - her apartment is right near my work

+3 - great body

CONS

-5 - only ever thinks about $$$, I spend more money on her than my kids probably

So my tally is

first place: wife: 8 points

second place: mistress 2: 7 points

loser mistress 1: 5 points

I figure I'm just going to get rid mistress 2 for now and see how that goes. I feel more relaxed already.

Your heartless musings make me wonder how your harem would rate YOU, if they knew the person you are displaying on this thread. Since I can't see any evidence of charm, emotional depth or intelligence from your posts (and I can't see you OR your bank account), I'll go with what I do see.

Ratings based on a maximum score of 100:

compulsive liar -70

super-sized selfishness/ego -25

superficiality -10

latent hatred of/disrespectful

attitude towards women -100

Total -205

From where I'm standing, I am amazed you aren't still a virgin. There must be a lot of desperate, stupid women out there. And I feel very badly for your children.

ps Like some previous posters, I think/hope this/you must be a bad joke.

Either a pathetic troll or...

Just one of the many pathetic people out there who treats their SO like crap and place their own selfish needs above everyone else.

I think you need to do all 3 a favor, and dump them all. You really need to get your head together, and be by yourself so you can figure out what it is you truly want out of life and a relationship. Just my 2 cents.

Omg!! Not one mistress but two, whatever will you do?? :mad:

If this is even real, this is what you could do. Tell your wife about mistress one and two. Then bring all three ladies together and let them decide what they need to do about YOU. Not what you should do about them. After all three have kicked you to the curb, then you shouldn't be stressed anymore.

That's a good idea. I took my list and gave positive points for the good things and negative points for the bad things.

So my tally is

first place: wife: 8 points

second place: mistress 2: 7 points

loser mistress 1: 5 points

I figure I'm just going to get rid mistress 2 for now and see how that goes. I feel more relaxed already.

Suggestion: Simply stop providing money for mistress #2. If she is as superficial as you say... this will effectively end the relationship.