Help, Please!!

Andrew

There is this girl who I have been in deep love with for a long long time. She accidently found out about how I feel and nothing has come of it. She really likes this man who I really, really don't like. He's not there when she needs him to be, and I really don't think that he cares too much either. I really want her to see that I really care and that I will always be there for her, without being too foward.

I would talk with this man whom she loves and tell him to you will do harm to him if he has anything to do with this girl. You don't have to carry out on your threats. It alone may make him keep away. Once you've eliminated the compatition, the rest should come easy.

There is this girl who I have been in deep love with for a long long time. She accidently found out about how I feel and nothing has come of it. She really likes this man who I really, really don't like. He's not there when she needs him to be, and I really don't think that he cares too much either. I really want her to see that I really care and that I will always be there for her, without being too foward.