HELP

Since the breakup (two months ago) I have quit my job,had

go on anti-depressants and can't seem to get motivated. Our relationship lasted for two years. He has never called me since the breakup. He has a new girlfriend, he takes her children every where, he acts like i am died. He was cheating on me,so I ended the relationship. Why do i feel so bad, when I know in my heart i did the right thing?

bev anytime you have a relationship break up you will feel bad, if you truely care about that person.. been there done that got the teeshirt and broken heart... make an effort not to think about him. involve yourself in some activity get some exercise. try reading some books not love stories, only time will heal the pain. keep your chin up you'll make it.

Since the breakup (two months ago) I have quit my job,had go on anti-depressants and can't seem to get motivated. Our relationship lasted for two years. He has never called me since the breakup. He has a new girlfriend, he takes her children every where, he acts like i am died. He was cheating on me,so I ended the relationship. Why do i feel so bad, when I know in my heart i did the right thing?