making the first move?

well here is the deal, met an awesome girl about a month ago, and we have been good friends ever since. we spend alot of time talking and teasing each other. going for walks....

we went out for coffee first, then started talking alot via phone and texting. she seems to get sold out by her friends(mostly guy friends) alot, and whenever this happens(or we are both bored) we go driving or just hang out and talk. in the last month ive spent a LOT of time with her(1 on 1 with her, her and her friends, her and my friends.....), she has said she has trust issues, and she tells guys she doesnt want a bf right now(alll her guy friends seem to be doing this now since she is single) yet i will talk to her atleast once a day, and hang out with her a couple nights a week, im sure more than any of her other friends hang out with her.

i havnt said anything or made any moves, as i dont want to wreck a friendship if she doesnt feel the same. how do i mention this without comming on to strong and have her running for the door if she doesnt feel the same way?

thanks for any advice!

Do you flirt with her, compliment her, smile into her eyes for an extra moment?

Do you hug goodnight? Maybe you can give her a sweet little kiss on the lips some time...

• Author
Do you flirt with her, compliment her, smile into her eyes for an extra moment?

Do you hug goodnight? Maybe you can give her a sweet little kiss on the lips some time...

yes and no, no real physical contact other than when we are playing arond, i know i need to try to do something about this.........

does she touch you when you are talking or joking around?

does she lean in when she talks to you?

I would make the move sooner or later. The longer you wait, the lower your chances on this one. Also, hanging out with her so much might be hurting your chances. Give her the gift of missing you.