relationship paranoia

Ok, my boyfriend and i have been together for almost 2 years, and we've been living together for more than a year. He asked me to move in on our 3 month aniversary (I waited another 3 before actually moving in). I know he loves me and I know this is the guy I want to marry and have kids with, we make each other really happy. The only major issue between the two of us is that he has two jobs and we barely see each other. He makes a really big effort to make time to spend with me and he calls me multiple times during the day just to say hi and see whats up. Before I met him I was with a guy for 3 and a half years. I cheated on my ex multiple times, I didn't want to be with him anymore but was afraid to hurt him (he never knew about the cheating). I finally was so disgusted with myself that I came clean with the ex and we broke up. I have never cheated (and have no intention of doing so) on my current boy and he knows about my past, but now I am paranoid that he's hooking up with other girls when he's not with me. I haven't told him of how I am feeling about this because I am afraid he'll think I am crazy. Because I know that I am capable of cheating, I'm afraid he is too... I don't know how to fix myself, I don't want this to ruin my relationship with the guy who really might be "the one"... HELP!

Blue Eyed Brain

Guilt is a hard thing to overcome. Insecurity is even harder because it deals with your own inabilities. Everyone has some insecurity about themselves. You need to keep in check so it doesn't have you aborting this relationship.

Your current BF sounds like a good guy and sounds like he really cares and treats you well. Don't let your paranoia stand in the way. Don't let you get you out of this relationship.

You can't stop him from cheating (I don't think he is) but you can stop him from loving you. Be kind, be loving and be the woman he fell in love with. Until you know for sure what's going on (if anything) don't do or say anything. Sit back and enjoy the relationship that you have.

Communication is key.. if you feel a certain way, there's no problem sharing it with someone you plan to spend the rest of your life with. Let him know how you're feeling..

This is why cheating sucks so bad.. trust me I know. You can cheat, hurt someone else.. reform.. and even tho you won't do it again, you feel karma will get you back somehow. Hence the paranoia being in another relationship.

Like BlueEyedBrain said, you can't stop anyone from cheating, but all you can do, is be a great girlfriend for him, and give him 110% of your heart.. and he should meet you with that same intensity. Do your part hun.. but I would recommend that you do talk to your man, and let him know how you feel. You two are a couple.. a team.. you have to help each other, when one is down. And if he's the one, he'll assure you that you have nothing to worry about.. and in turn, keep it so that he has nothing to worry about either.

Communication is key.. if you feel a certain way, there's no problem sharing it with someone you plan to spend the rest of your life with. Let him know how you're feeling..

This is why cheating sucks so bad.. trust me I know. You can cheat, hurt someone else.. reform.. and even tho you won't do it again, you feel karma will get you back somehow. Hence the paranoia being in another relationship.

Like BlueEyedBrain said, you can't stop anyone from cheating, but all you can do, is be a great girlfriend for him, and give him 110% of your heart.. and he should meet you with that same intensity. Do your part hun.. but I would recommend that you do talk to your man, and let him know how you feel. You two are a couple.. a team.. you have to help each other, when one is down. And if he's the one, he'll assure you that you have nothing to worry about.. and in turn, keep it so that he has nothing to worry about either.