Confused, doubting, what do I do?

Darren Lewis

My girlfriend got engaged about 6 months ago.

I our past we have been off and on. After she moved to the town where I living, I found out that she cheated with her exboyfriend. I broke up with her after that for 8 months and we started dating again. I have a real hard time trusting her and I see her in a different light. As time went own i began to feel more secure and I proposed. She then moved in with me & I found out alot more about her. She is going through deep depression, she does not want to help me with any of the daily life chores. Paying bills on time, cooking, cleaning etc. I feel I am being taken advantage of. She seems that she does not care about what it takes to be married. I am 29, she is 25, and it seems that anything I try to do to make her happy it seems to never be good enough. i have fatih and hope but I am very frustrated and do not want to go into marriage like this. Please help

Darren

Darren

Wow, I suggest some really good relationship counseling before you two take the big step of marriage. Depression is a very hard thing to get thru and can be a life long problem she needs to learn how to manage it (It can be done) and get on with lifes daily tasks. I really can't suggests anything more than counseling and see where that gets the two of you. You sounds like you really love her and willing to try this and if you are it's all up to her. If she's not willing to try this you may have to put it to her blatently that she has to help herself befre you can commit to her. This would not be a very happy and fulfilling life for either one of you. Get help and try try try till you can try no more. Best of Luck!