I am married, and I have been seeing another man for almost a year. He knows I am married, and he wants me to leave my husband to be with him. But I am not sure I want to do this. I like the security and comfort my husband provides but that is as far as it goes. My boyfriend is a realy good friend of mine and we share almost everything together. My question is how do you maintain two relationships with two different men?

It is very hard especially when I have a deep connection with both of them.

Signed,

Not sure what to do.... can I keep them both?:sick:

Not sure what to do.... can I keep them both?:sick:

Here is the deal. The only way to keep them both... is to tell them that you want them both and hope they agree. Your considering Polyandry, and this requires 100% honesty on all fronts.

Now, if you want to get realistic. Leave your H. Leave him now! You can't love him all that deep if your running around on him with another man. Actually I wouldnt call that love at all. :sick:

So, choose the man you want and make it work, unless you can convince them to share you.

Oh, and if you leave your Husband... don't try to take financial advantage of him! You've already ripped him off enough... and you already have another guy lined up to take care of you... so you dont need his money!

Wow that's a sweet deal for you, but not for your hubby.

Why do you feel the BF could not give you the security too? Are you afraid to put all your eggs in one basket?

LakesideDream

My ex wife did that to me for 23 years, and got away with it until the children were adults and away.

Like you, she had no remorse, no shame, no class. She's the winner too, I'm 57 now, mostly physically used up, and tired. To tired for games.

If you are real smart, and real carefull you can get away with it for decades. Of course, I hope that if you do, you rot in hell.

Why not just give your husband a chance at life before he's as old as I am.;)

My ex wife did that to me for 23 years, and got away with it until the children were adults and away.

Like you, she had no remorse, no shame, no class. She's the winner too, I'm 57 now, mostly physically used up, and tired. To tired for games.

If you are real smart, and real carefull you can get away with it for decades. Of course, I hope that if you do, you rot in hell.

Why not just give your husband a chance at life before he's as old as I am.;)

Lakeside, your not too old... and your not used up!

It's never to late to be happy!