What's his plan?

I am a 25 yr old female w/ no children. I met this guy on myspace in February. After about a month of chatting we decided to meet and have been dating ever since. We spend a lot of time together about 5 nights a week. He is not exactly the kind of guy I thought I'd fall in love with he is 31 yrs old has 4 children ages 12,9,8 and 1 (his youngest child was 4 months old when we started dating) We have exchanged I LOVE YOU's but we still aren't commited. I tryed to talk to him about it and he said he was trying to take it slow. He assured that he was interested in being with me but he was just being cautious. This was a month ago and there has been no more talk of relationship or commitment. It is driving me crazy. I love this man. I am sure I want to be with him. His lack of commitment scares me though. Should I just relax and wait for him to realize I am "the one"? And if so how long should I wait? Or is there no hope and I should just let it go and move on?

His youngest child was 4 months old when you started dating? Are you sure he isn't married? Or still involved with his children's mother?

• Author

I know he's not married. At the time we started I felt kinda uneasy about him possibly still dating his youngest childs mother but now........I really don't think so. I mean I don't know when he would get the time but anythings possible I guess. Of course he says it isn't anyone else :o and of course I wanna believe him.:love: