should i or shouldnt i?

ok im biting my tongue here, want to tell this girl how i feel, we hang out lots, have lots of common intrests, and we talk all the time, lots of laughing, play fighting, teasing... when we hang out, recently i recieved texts from her "i wish i had someone to keep me warm" and "hug me im cold" and such, im sure she likes me, we are great friends but do i keep on having fun and continuing on as is and hope something comes of it(procrastinating about it i guess) or do i tell her how i feel? i know this post is stupid, but i need a little reassurance im doing the right thing by spilling the beans.

one issue that has stopped me from telling her is i think she isnt over her old bf(not 100% sure there good friends and talk all the time) but not 100% sure, and she has another "friend" which likes her, but she told(and she told me she told him) that she doesnt want a boyfriend at the moment... she also told me that she is still pretty ****ed up from a past relationship.

so what do you say? spill the beans or no?

Instead of spilling the beans, why not start to flirt with her in person, and see where it gets you. If she backs off right away and doesn't respond to your flirting, she's probably not ready. If she responds by flirting back, you could always ask her out on a date.

• Author
Instead of spilling the beans, why not start to flirt with her in person, and see where it gets you. If she backs off right away and doesn't respond to your flirting, she's probably not ready. If she responds by flirting back, you could always ask her out on a date.

im pretty sure what weve been doing is flirting, unless im way out in left field(which is a good possibility, lol)

we hang out all the time, i guess id have to actually ask her out on a date rather than just ask her out to hang out then so she knows the difference hey?

im pretty sure what weve been doing is flirting, unless im way out in left field(which is a good possibility, lol)

we hang out all the time, i guess id have to actually ask her out on a date rather than just ask her out to hang out then so she knows the difference hey?

If you've been verbally flirting with each other and giving strong body language, facial, eye-contact signals, take it one step further. If she says she's cold, put your arms around her and keep her warm. If you want to swoon her a little, wrap your coat around her. ;)

As for asking her out, you bet. Don't leave room for ambiguity.