"Hot and knows it" or "Hot and doesn't"?

Krytie TV

He does? See that just makes me like him more. :)

He's a role model and he knows how to work with it.

Mmmmm......

I'm all about hybrids and recycling and fuel-efficiency. I'm from Berkeley!! But Prius drivers... oh boy... you have to be in the car business (or a motorcycle rider) to really understand, lol.

:laugh: Definitely not a metro-sexual man. I doubt he owns a pink shirt or a powder puff.

I'll admit it, he's hot!!

He played Mellors in Lady Chatterley's Lover. Do you need any more than that?

He played Mellors in Lady Chatterley's Lover. Do you need any more than that?

I haven't seen the movie but he would have been well casted as Mellors.

Leonardo DiCaprio drives a prius... they are the most self-righteous breed I can think of, lol.

Yes!

There are some guys I can envy. DiCaprio is not one. He lack's most everything I would consider manly. Like the kind of guy that gives you a limpwristed handshake...

• Author
I like hot and knows it! They know how to man handle me the way I want to be handled!! A man with confidence is more sexy than his physical appearance. Even if he is mistaken about his degree of "hotness," as long as the confidence goes with it, wow.

Ahh... a voice of honesty :p

Hmmm..that's strange.

All the women I know can't stand Russel crow. The only movie IMO he was any good in was Gladiator, where he had an awesome role. His other movies were borderline disasters.

I tend to like hot and doesn't know it, but Yamaha had a good point in contrast.

Cheers!