sounds painful

Maybe just getting bitten by someone that loves you?

A love bite is a hickey, a bruise of sorts put in the area of a man or woman's neck....or elsewhere on either party's body (sometimes in a woman's breast area)....during heavy petting, foreplay or passionate lovemaking either by biting or ferocious sucking.

It's usually young people who do this...having to learn just how embarassing it is to go to school, work or elsewhere in public displaying these little jewels.

The majority of people make love without producing "love bites" or hickeys. But at times one just cannot help oneself.

The worst place to get them is on a man's penis...it's only a step or two from getting it bitten off.

Originally posted by Tony

A love bite is a hicky, a bruise of sorts put in the area of a man or woman's neck....or elsewhere on either party's body (sometimes in a woman's breast area)....during passionate lovemaking either by biting or ferocious sucking.

Actually, lots of people in high school do this to each other when they're just making out (kissing, etc.), NOT during lovemaking necessarily.

The correct spelling is hickey: a temporary red mark on the skin (as one produced by biting and sucking)

EnigmaXOXO

LOL...

Tony just got waaaaaay into that one!

As for me, I've always been terrified of hickeys since I was fifteen and my mother told me that they would form blood clots and go to my brain.

How's THAT for keeping your teenager out of trouble!

Ashamed to admit it, but I even used that one on my own daughter. :p

it's all myths!

you canget a hickey from sucking on a cup, for example. anything that will "suck" your skin .... even a pop bottle cap!

hickeys are embarassing, but i think they're fun if hidden under your clothes!

-yes

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Enigma, that is just too damned funny, getting blood clots in your brain from hickeys!

Originally posted by quankanne

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Enigma, that is just too damned funny, getting blood clots in your brain from hickeys!

Even funnier: I believed her until I was nineteen!