I got all of my STD test results back.....I am clean, not infected with anything. Thank G_d.

One more round of testing in six months....but thank goodness for this big step towards the end of this horrible relationship....forever.

curiousnycgirl

Thank G-d - will keep everything crossed for you for the next round of tests too! What a relief that must be.

Congrats 3rdI. I recall the experience well. It's no fun and so frustrating, that you need to be the person who has to be checked.

I even went through thoughts of not telling the ex, even if any of the tests came back with positive results. Talk about a horrible mindset at the time. It's completely irresponsible to not tell.

• Author

TBF-We are very similar in thought....I would have let the health department call. :o

I am just glad that I am clean and I do not have to worry about that.

Now for my new furniture...anyone else get rid of the bed after the breakup? I bought some beautiful furniture that is being delivered today...

G_d is restoring me in so many ways

Great news!!!

I got rid of the bed and bought a new one! Couldn't sleep in that bed anymore. H*ll I moved. He did too - to another state. Nothing like running from your problems! Ahole!