What should I di

OK, my problem is that I started dating this guy who is 10 years older then me. (although he dose't look his age). When I first met him, he info me that he had 2 girls, both from different moms. I did not think much of it because I din't think that we would last a long time. anyways after we dated for 3 months he told me that he was still seeing one of the babies mom, he also told me that he was still with her only for the baby.

He said that she got pregnant on purpose, but I don't know if that is true. After knowing that It was my decision to stay with him, but he tells me that they still have intimate relations once every other month. That really upsets me.

He always has to check in because this girl is extremely jealous. He says that he Loves me and that he wants to be with me, but he dose't want to jeopardize his right to see his baby and he dose't want to take this to court because he dose't want the baby to be traumatize. I tried to understand and not to get jealous, he dedicates a lot of time to me and he has even introduced me to both of his daughters.

i don't know if I'm doing right by sticking to him, I have feeling for him and when we are together we have a lot of fun. He always tells me were he is at and he sometimes call me when he is with HER!.

Sometimes I just want to throw in the towel because I too get jealous when he is with her.

What should I do?

I think you need to cut it short a move on. A guy who has to have sex with a lady every month or two in order to see his child...that could go on for years. And the pain could go on for you as well.

First, talk to him and tell him exactly how you feel. Of course, he can lie to you and tell you he will have no more sex and then do it behind your back. That's a chance you'll have to take.

I just think this is all too complicated. You are better off finding a nice, single guy who doesn't have a lot of baggage. It's up to you, of course. But if I were you, I wouldn't want to live...caring about somebody and knowing there were other people, mothers of his children, in his life and at least one of them in an intimate way. And he's always got to keep you a secret from her.

• Author

Thank you Tony. Although I have heard this same advice from my friends, it was different to hear it from someone else. It got to me. It is hard, but I told him that we shouldn't see each other anymore. It has been 2 days that we haven't talked, my days have been miserable and there has been times when I wish for him to call me and tell me that he will only be with me.

It is never going to happen. I love this guy, and it is going to be hard. Hopefully I'll get trough this, and hopefully he won't call me and convince me!

ThisGirlNameKD

Nobody can convince you do to do something you don't want to. So if he does call and you decide to go back with him, you can't put that on him. You have to put that on yourself, and everything else that would come along with it. So save yourself that heartache, and move on with you live.