Types of FLowers

Rise Against

Hey! Well I'm here to ask what type of flowers should you give a girl for christmas if you have a crush on them and she is already you friend. I believe I've some information that she likes me from some signs!:love: But let's hope I'm not! Anyways to the flowers...

Thanks.

Hey! Well I'm here to ask what type of flowers should you give a girl for christmas if you have a crush on them and she is already you friend. I believe I've some information that she likes me from some signs!:love: But let's hope I'm not! Anyways to the flowers...

Thanks.

1 gross combination of purple, rose, pink, and red roses!

First of all, a bunch of stinky flowers make a lousy Christmas gift.

Second, a bunch of stinky flowers will NOT cause this friend of yours to suddenly become sexually attracted to you.

Third, when a woman recieves a bunch of stinky flowers from some guy she considers her friend, she thinks it's creepy and weird.

If you don't believe me, send the flowers and come tell me how right I am after Christmas.

First of all, a bunch of stinky flowers make a lousy Christmas gift.

Second, a bunch of stinky flowers will NOT cause this friend of yours to suddenly become sexually attracted to you.

Third, when a woman recieves a bunch of stinky flowers from some guy she considers her friend, she thinks it's creepy and weird.

:eek::eek:

What is in your past LoveGod ?...

Rise Against.. What information do you have that makes you believe she likes you..

and to answer your question..

If I were to give a girl that I liked flowers for Christmas it would be 3 Roses in a vase... don't over do it with a dozen roses.. Simple and elegant is better.

• Author

Hmm lets see, I could be wrong about she liking me here's what she does:

- Ask me out with her friends (This friday it's pretty much all girls and me) to parties and out for coffee, etc.

- Says how she will be very lonely without me when I leave for vacation for a week. :o

- Touches me :love:

- Sits very close to me, like on the same chair sometimes.

- Looks at me

- Says how I'm a funny guy (always) and how I'm her favourite guy.

- Talks about how we're a really good fit and how we think alike, what our tastes in this are.

- Compliment how she is a very successful person with me since we became friends.

How about some white roses with a super duper cheezy note that reads:

These roses were red, but paled in comparison to your beauty.

:sick:......

What is in your past LoveGod ?

Well for starters, I was born. Then I grew up, and here I am today :p

How about some white roses with a super duper cheezy note that reads:

These roses were red, but paled in comparison to your beauty.

:sick:

Very puke-tastic indeed. It'll be perfect for him :)

Actually Lovegod, I am with you on the flower thing.

If I think back I can only recall a couple of times when getting a flower meant something special to me. Neither were from a florist.

I had another thought for this lad though.

Since it is Christmas I think a better approach would be to acquire some real mistletoe (a florist might have some). Meet up with her and pull her someplace private. Hang it over her head and ...steal a kiss. Then be off as you have made other plans. Leave her wanting more. Kiss her and say I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and hope I can see you again. If she responds then get her number and call her in a few days.

Meet up with her and pull her someplace private. Hang it over her head and ...steal a kiss.

That's a pretty dumb, desperate thing to do. I'm sure he'll go for it!

That's a pretty dumb, desperate thing to do. I'm sure he'll go for it!

What would you suggest LOVEGOD ?.. I mean you are after all the LOVE GOD...

• Author
I think your examples give you room to win her over...possibly.

How old are you two?

we are both 17, in high school. Next year we will be going to university, probably the same ones.

You know it's funny. Despite all those signs she gave you she could still see you as a friend. I wouldn't do anything for her for christmas until you know for sure how she feels about you by asking her.

we are both 17, in high school. Next year we will be going to university, probably the same ones.

Well,

That is the sweetest thing I ever heard.

I stand by the mistletoe idea. Get in, tell her you need to speak with her outside, lay one on her and then leave with an explanation. That will make her swirl a bit. Then lay low for a few days.

...and take that mistletoe with you. You don't want that stuff in her hands after you leave. You could however give her one rose to show off to her girlfriends.

'oh my...he kissed me and gave me this flower...he had to leave to do something...betsy, what does it mean??? He is so great.' Then she will start writing her first name with your last name. :laugh:

heee heee heee.

good luck young stud.

What would you suggest LOVEGOD ?.. I mean you are after all the LOVE GOD...

Instead of trying to sugar-coat and dress up everything, just call her up and set up a date. If she says no, then move on.

Sometimes all of you make me feel like I'm a friggin' rocket scientist.