My husband cheated

I would like to know when your husband cheats on you and, then lies for years but I know he did by my doctor. He has now told me not by his choice but more I demanded answers but I don't feel in my heart he has told the full truth. We have been married for 19 years and been together almost 24. I am so hurt and angry and, feel like nothing if anyone can help me please let me know? Also it is long story and, I stood by him when he needed me.

Thank You

T Bear

i'm sorry to hear that. no one deserves to dedicate 24 years of their life to another who lives a life of lies and betrayal. i think it takes an extremely selfish person to do that to another.

What heppend, did you confront him and he lied oe what.....need more details....sorry sometimes hard to relive, but we have to know to help you:)

I know it must be extremely painful for you. My wife of ten years cheated on me and it took a while for me to get over it... I got over her fine, but the pain still lingers.

So what is the deal? Are the two of you going to work it out? I know it is hard, especially since he can't be honest.