How do I say sorry?

Martin W

PLEASE HELP, PLEASE

My partner resents something I did in the past, that hurt her a lot and finds it difficult to come to terms with. I've messed up again, allbeit not on the same scale, but same subject. How can I say sorry properly. She says its just a word and too late and it probably is as she'll leave soon. Any suggestions as to what I could do to make up and say sorry?

I'd have to know the situation, really.

PLEASE HELP, PLEASE My partner resents something I did in the past, that hurt her a lot and finds it difficult to come to terms with. I've messed up again, allbeit not on the same scale, but same subject. How can I say sorry properly. She says its just a word and too late and it probably is as she'll leave soon. Any suggestions as to what I could do to make up and say sorry?

Giving her flowers is the standard way of saying you're sorry. It's work for me on numerous occassions.

PLEASE HELP, PLEASE My partner resents something I did in the past, that hurt her a lot and finds it difficult to come to terms with. I've messed up again, allbeit not on the same scale, but same subject. How can I say sorry properly. She says its just a word and too late and it probably is as she'll leave soon. Any suggestions as to what I could do to make up and say sorry?