How should I do this?

It been awhile since all the all the stuff that happened in my first thread http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t133936/

I've been reading the forums and read about people in similar situations as I am. The usual advice is that they are stuck in the friend zone and that they should just move on to other girls.

There have been other girls that I have tried to move on to but my feelings for the girl in my original thread as strong then as they are now. I know this probably is said a lot around here but I have never felt this way about anyone else before in my life as i do about this girl.

We still talk to each other often but have not hung out much at all. As it says in the original thread she said she had feelings for me back but didn't want to lose our friendship. I'm not sure sure how she feels about be now.

What I want to do is just to lay it all on line again but I'm not sure how to go about it. I was thinking of asking her out for coffee or something like that and just telling her how I still feel about her. What is the best way to do this should I be really forward about it or play it more coy? any advice would great thanks.

and also Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

God it's so hard not to give you my advice in a direct way, the moderator however would get pissed at me again :D

No no what I shall do is be nice and not so agressive, aheem.... I suggest that you must choose either 1. A friend or 2. A man You see in this life women will only see you as either a man or a friend, friends often have no real sex appeal and are ignored as possible mates. Instead you must decide if you're the man / a man then tell her what you want, a relationship that's romantic. If she says no then it's goodbye to her and on to another girl, if she says yes then make it clear you are romantic not some friend dating another friend.

I remember reading this guys online blog some time ago, he married a friend that was a girl and they thought they were happy, later he found out she basically still saw him as a friend but slept with him. They were married by then and she said "we were only ever just friends". This is what will happen to you if you can't be a real man and tell her you want her body, she'll end up divorcing you and saying you weren't her lover.

That's my advice, if you don't see her much what's the point of pretending.