An interesting problem...

In a class, I met two single girls who are best friends. We became acquainted, and I talk equally with both of them on the Internet (easiest way outside of class). Their friend told me that they both liked me, and that I should ask one of them out. Yet how do I choose one best friend over another, making the second-best feel bad. Especially since my deciding factor is somewhat shallow... that one has a better body than the other.

They both like you the same and they are best friends? Is there any chance that you could date them both on different nights? Or, what about a double date. Bring a hot guy for the other to date.

• Author

Well its a little difficult because I have had some pretty intimate conversations with both, and not just that they think im cute. I dont really want to date them both because thats just a little weird... i dont want to it be some dating show.

chances are it's not going to go well - whichever one you start dating, the other one will be jealous, and the one you date may end up with a choice - best friend or you!

so, if i were you, i'd keep on flirting with both of them, keeping in touch, and waiting for a more natural opportunity to date one of them. moreover, perhaps as u get to know them, it'll become obvious for all three of you that you only get along well with one of them.

best to play it slow, i think.

good luck!

-yes

yeah..thats a toughie..but u know there's no way out of this one..whichever way u choose, u will be hurting a friend and possibly damaging a best-friend friendship. and especially if u chose the one with the better body..u are gonna hurt the other girl's self-esteem...so if u think u like them both and would consider going out with them both...just keep on playing the game until one stands out more than the other...or until one of them approaches/comes onto u first...

• 3 weeks later...

OK LISTEN Do not go out with either of them, if you do that will ruin there friendship and thats wrong and would make u look like your self centered!!! Just be friends with them! My ex went between me and my best friend but luckily we worked it all out.....just dont do that to them and defiantly dont lead either of them on to believe u like the one and not the other.....dont go between friendship....