• Author
Ariadne,

Thanks for sharing a small part of you with us. You are a lovely girl and your smile is stunning! Somehow, looking at you, felt so familiar, as if I've known you for a long time. Must be the warm vibes you send out. You are so lucky to have such a nice family. Your son looks like a boy to be proud of --and so handsome too.

And, I must say, you really know how to pick out the good - looking ones, don't you? :)

Thanks Marlena.. and Denver guy is :love:

:(

Have you thought about exercise ?

For some reason in order to be in shape, I require a huge amount of exercise. That is, every single day walk/skate/etc for an hour.

If I miss one day or two, I start piling up pounds.

What do you call being heavy? My W is overweight, but she doesn't look as bad as some others that have weight in different places. We watch that show; biggest loser, & she weighs more then most of those girls but "I" don't feel she looks as heavy as they do so I feel people do hold there weight different.

For me I prefer a woman with a little bigger figure & as long as she is healthy I don't see where you need to be a size 5 just because that is what everyone in the mags seem to be telling woman they need to be.

And I have to practically starve myself not to gain weight, if I eat "healthy" little by little I gain weight too.

I feel there is a difference between eating junk food & eating a decent meal. Why eat all the junk food when you could eat healthier & then if you have a few extra pounds it isn't because of the junk food, it might be just the way your body is made up.

So I have to constantly get on a diet to get rid of those pounds.

smile more and then attract guys like flies...

(btw, that never works for me, dunno)

Ariadne

Working on a better attitude might help, sounds like you aren't happy with yourself.

I know it is scary but your idea on just eat what you want & be happy is what my W seems to be doing & for now it is O.K. but down the road it will come back to haunt her. She has now been put on high blood pressure meds & her doctor told her she needs to exercise but she would rather just take the pills & keep doing what she is doing.

P.S. I checked out the pictures & I wouldn't call you fat, big, heavy, at all. You look VERY NICE!!!!!!

Edited by PWSX3
  • Author

Hi,

What do you call being heavy?

I guess, in my case, when I stop looking cute, or chubby to just look plain fat.

but "I" don't feel she looks as heavy as they do so I feel people do hold there weight different.

I want a husband like you. To like me no matter what.

Why eat all the junk food when you could eat healthier & then if you have a few extra pounds it isn't because of the junk food, it might be just the way your body is made up.

I suppose. But just by eating yogurt with cereal, tuna salad, toast with cream cheese etc, I gain weight. I pretty much have to starve not to gain and walk every day.

Working on a better attitude might help, sounds like you aren't happy with yourself.

Believe it or not guys tend to like me as a friend or colleague I guess. Just yesterday my cubicle mate went to work on another assignment for two days, and when he came back I was glad to see him so he gave me a big hug. It was spontaneous. And called me a sweetheart.

Is just that when "I" start to like them for "boyfriends". Then they run for the hills. Every guy I like is cool until I start crushing on him, then they start ditching. My luck.

I know it is scary but your idea on just eat what you want & be happy is what my W seems to be doing & for now it is O.K. but down the road it will come back to haunt her.

Yeah, I changed my mind on that. It was just a fantasy I suppose.

P.S. I checked out the pictures & I wouldn't call you fat, big, heavy, at all. You look VERY NICE!!!!!!

Thank you :) (I was drinking mudslide last night and decided to do that)

I guess I would have to get to know you, but any woman that is welling to get out enjoy the outdoors such as you are doing in some of your pictures can't be all that bad of a catch. ;)

I figure if you are in shape, can get out do outdoor activities then you are entitled to have a little extra cushion for the indoor activities. :eek:;):D

As for eating healthy & still gaining weight can't help you there, maybe its more of a sign of growing more mature. I know a gal I work with just went to her doctor because she has been gaining weight & her doctor said as we get more mature (older:eek:) it is just harder to keep the pounds off...

As for the W, it does hurt me to see her the size she is, but there is nothing I can do about it. She sets at a desk all day, eats junk food all the time & someday it will catch up to her & only she can deal with it now & when things go south.

• Author

Oh,

any woman that is welling to get out enjoy the outdoors such as you are doing in some of your pictures can't be all that bad of a catch. ;)

Nothing too exciting. Some of those are older pics.

And I'm more like a pain in the as.