is he joking or is he serious?????

Well there is this boy that lives right across the dirt road from me and he is outside almost everyday and his sister is my best friend so i have been inside her house alot ans stayed the night a few nights. I really like him but my problem is i dont know if he likes me. his little sisters who r 6 and 9 say he wants me to be his girlfriend.And his mom and dad keep saying he has a crush on me and my other meighbor gives me these looks whenever i like walk with him and other things. and one night wheni stayed there he said he was going to draw a picture for me and in a notebook he drew a pink heart with black branches and trees in the backround and a dragon and showed it to me and patted his heart and then put it back on the table and then another time his sister said he only likes girls for their personality and not what they look like. and when she said that he said ina low voice i like her cause she is pretty and her personality and another time he was behind me and made a kissing noise and said i stole a kiss from her and that night he came up to me cause we were all watching a movie while his parents were in their room i was sitting on the floor and he bent lower and patted his cheek and then walked quickley away. and he had s done other stuff to. sorry that my question is so long i just sont know if he likes me cause he jokes around alot and plays around alot and i dont know if he is joking around when he does that or is he serious

I don't know how much more obvious the guy could get.

If he tattoo'd it on his forehead would you think he was just playin?

• Author

yeah i know it seems like it but whenever someone askas him if he likes me he would say no. so that is my problem is he joking around because he is like that but know that i/ve re-read my post it does seem obvious.