Do you women want the truth?

• Author
The Real Truth
Hey,

Ezekiel 25:17

That is the verse used in Pulp Fiction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-HWD9o938U

Come on Truth...try to be the BMF Shepherd.

Pulp Fiction just fictionalised the entire verse, it goes nothing like that in the Bible.

Regardless, I for one am SICKENED (I am physically f**king sick) by some of you people. Some people here have to audacity to make vows and WASTE 10, 20, 30 + years of SOMEONE ELSE'S life. You selfish, disgusting people. You completely degrade their self esteem, you destroy any self worth they have, you break their precious spirit and then have the nerve to justify what you're doing. I say NO, I will not stand by and let this world hold me down.

I say NO, I will not jump in bed with filth. I say FINE, FINE F**CKING FINE! If I stay alone forever it's a small price to pay then to degrade my body, mind or spirit with a piece of sh**t that will only be wasting my precious life, my precious memories and my brothers. I say FINE, you want throw the world on me and my brothers, I will hold this MFer up until I can't stand anymore.

Citizen Erased
Pulp Fiction just fictionalised the entire verse, it goes nothing like that in the Bible.

Regardless, I for one am SICKENED (I am physically f**king sick) by some of you people. Some people here have to audacity to make vows and WASTE 10, 20, 30 + years of SOMEONE ELSE'S life. You selfish, disgusting people. You completely degrade their self esteem, you destroy any self worth they have, you break their precious spirit and then have the nerve to justify what you're doing. I say NO, I will not stand by and let this world hold me down.

I say NO, I will not jump in bed with filth. I say FINE, FINE F**CKING FINE! If I stay alone forever it's a small price to pay then to degrade my body, mind or spirit with a piece of sh**t that will only be wasting my precious life, my precious memories and my brothers. I say FINE, you want throw the world on me and my brothers, I will hold this MFer up until I can't stand anymore.

Are you STILL going on about this? Really, no-one cares what you approve of, are disgusted by etc. There is evidently no point in arguing with you, and face it you really aren't worth the time. You're lucky I even deign to speak to you at all. :laugh:

Leave us to our disgusting, filthy ways, you continue on with your hatred of the human race as a whole, and use your energy to write a book or something filled with these little theories and opinions of yours. Make a few dollars off it, whatever. You are wasting your time on here.

I would suggest you don't use such disgusting language in said book however ;)

Here's a couple for you, TRT:

When I was a child, I spake as a child. I Corinthians xiii. 11.

It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. Acts. ix. 5.

• Author
The Real Truth

Another FACT: Cheaters (usually women) say that they made a "mistake". YOU DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE. You made a COLD, CALCULATING decision, a DECISION that affected another person without their knowledge. WHY NOT BREAK UP WITH THE PERSON INSTEAD OF HAVING AN AFFAIR AND GO SEE THE OM/OW AFTER? WHY??? Are you so MORALLY BANKRUPT that you would lie to the person you gave your heart to? Are you that fickle? Are you that much of a piece of sh**t?

You did not make a mistake. You are essentially a person who wants to INFLICT PAIN AND MISERY on the lives of others. You will say that you didn't mean for it to cause harm, then you must also accept that you are MENTALLY RETARDED. If you had 2 brain cells you knew it would cause harm, but you PURPOSEFULLY, THOUGHTFULLY AND PREMEDITATIVELY chose to PURSUE and BETRAY your SO.

Cheaters, once you've cheated, the best thing you can do is tell your SO and then WILLINGLY LEAVE (DO NOT ASK FOR A 2ND CHANCE BECAUSE THAT TOO IS SELFISH).

Asking for a 2nd chance is selfish because you want to take advantage of your SO's loss of self esteem (due you you, MFs). Just leave your SO alone. They do not deserve to be subjected to you any more.

TheRealTruth is sickened, everyone. Just sickened by us. Or some of us. I find it sickening that we sickened him. :sick:

Is there some way we can make it up to you, TheRealTruth? Or would you feel better if you just vomited? Darlin_Coco might even be nice enough to hold your hair for you.

• Author
The Real Truth
Are you STILL going on about this? Really, no-one cares what you approve of, are disgusted by etc. There is evidently no point in arguing with you, and face it you really aren't worth the time. You're lucky I even deign to speak to you at all. :laugh:

Leave us to our disgusting, filthy ways, you continue on with your hatred of the human race as a whole, and use your energy to write a book or something filled with these little theories and opinions of yours. Make a few dollars off it, whatever. You are wasting your time on here.

I would suggest you don't use such disgusting language in said book however ;)

I don't care if people don't care about who I approve. I bet you are a cheater, I am certain of it actually. Only somebody who is as incredibly selfish as you can do such a thing.

I will defend those in pain... those who are weak. I will defend those people. I will do so with the truth, because the BRUTAL TRUTH hurts the cheaters most because it reveals to them the true nature of their being (which is disgusting to look at).

Citizen Erased
TheRealTruth is sickened, everyone. Just sickened by us. Or some of us. I find it sickening that we sickened him. :sick:

Is there some way we can make it up to you, TheRealTruth? Or would you feel better if you just vomited? Darlin_Coco might even be nice enough to hold your hair for you.

I blame TBF.

I would REALLY have to like a person. The sight/sound of vomiting sets me off too. But I was nice enough to speak to him, that in itself is impressive.

Citizen Erased
I don't care if people don't care about who I approve. I bet you are a cheater, I am certain of it actually. Only somebody who is as incredibly selfish as you can do such a thing.

I will defend those in pain... those who are weak. I will defend those people. I will do so with the truth, because the BRUTAL TRUTH hurts the cheaters most because it reveals to them the true nature of their being (which is disgusting to look at).

You are certain of it? That's rather amusing to me. I have no need to defend myself to you.

But I guess that may have something to do with having someone who loves me and who spanks me when I'm naughty.

Is there some way we can make it up to you, TheRealTruth? Or would you feel better if you just vomited?

I think he already did. Or spewed, maybe.

...but God will protect and defend you...

...don't act like God is a strong enough factor to deter them from cheating either.

He is not strong enough to protect me, and that's The Real Truth.

• Author
The Real Truth
Now I get it...

You are trying to talk to someone for 3 hours....No?

You know, this isn't funny. I no longer pursue any woman.

You know... when I was 10, I used to believe in this concept of soul-mates. It's funny, because now I just see wh*res and liars... looks like everybody's soul-mate is tarnished for good.

Well.. TRT... I have to disagree that women look older than men (same age) your 10 yr thing doesn't make sense...

In fact, it's the opposite... I am 55 and I had a date with a 55 yr old guy tonite... He looks in his 60s.. I look in my 40s... so do the math.

I rarely date men older than 45 yr old... I mostly date men in their 20s, 30s and some in their early 40s. My oldest right now is 46.

In general, I would say that if you compare a 50 yr old woman and a 50 yr old man... he will look much older. I have observed that for a few years now.. trust me.

I have never ever cheat on my exes... I don't think they cheated on me either. I now sleep with cheaters.. but hey.. I'm single... ;)

My libido is higher than ever... that's why I rather be with younger men.. they can keep up with me... :laugh:

• Author
The Real Truth
I think you are just here to cause problems.

I assure you I am not. Infact, I see myself being alone like you when I get to your age.

You know... when I was 10, I used to believe in this concept of soul-mates. It's funny, because now I just see wh*res and liars... looks like everybody's soul-mate is tarnished for good.

So now, as a 12 year-old, you're so cynical. Give yourself a few more years, okay?

• Author
The Real Truth
He is not strong enough to protect me, and that's The Real Truth.

Perhaps not. He may not be able to stop others from screwing up their own lives but he can certainly protect you from screwing up yours.

Betrayed spouses always say that God wasn't watching out for them when their SO decided to cheat. I tell them that God was watching out for them by not making them like their SO. Think about that, my friend.

I assure you I am not. Infact, I see myself being alone like you when I get to your age.

I'm pretty sure it will be for completely different reasons.

Sorry,

I was trying to make you laugh a little.

Were you cheated on?