. Need advive

My problem is the old, I fancy my friend and don't know what to do! Well I guess some background.

We've been good friends now for 3 years and recently I've moved to a different country with work. We've been talking virtually every day for hours by IM or SMS for several months. Talking about anything and everything and a little flirting, I think. I'm not enjoying life here though at the moment and she's really helped me through it, I'm planning on moving back as soon as I find a new job which she said would be nice as I'd be close. Then 3 weeks ago she just stopped talking and hardly replies to emails or SMS and is never online! She's had depression in the past and didn't want to talk much then either, but the small SMS I do get she says she is just busy and tired.

But of cause I've got very strong feelings for her and don't know what to do? Part of me just wants to poor my heart out to her and see what happens, even more as she says she may have met a guy, and they've been out on a date. But a large part of me doesn't want to lose her as a friend, but at the moment it feels like she is avoiding me and the friendship for some reason has changed and I have nothing to lose??

I just want some advice as I tend to over analyse everything and just become a mess. So should I tell her how I feel or just move on and stay friends?

Thanks in advance..

Edited by drjunior

Have you ever considered dating other women?

Turning a friend into a lover is an extremely difficult and time-consuming task. To make things worse, you're in a different country. You're better off dating other women.

Get a GF in that other country. Then when you really honestly no longer want to turn your little friend into a lover and are completely happy with your new GF, she'll go after you... peace