What do I do???

Im dating someone for about a year now. I helped him find a house! I almost got this house but i turned the offer down. So I let him have my offer!

This guy and I use to have a good time together!!

He took it! with my permisson! but today I told him that he

is at the house more then with me! for 3 days he is moving!

I came out and told him that it is like he has traded me off for this house! He said well you can about say that!

I was so hurt! He told me to shut up about the house!

We have since seen each other but he says but Im busy!

moving! he is so unorganized! I thought I had helped him out getting out of that run down cottage! I gave him my deal on this fabulous house! but it has ruined our time together! IN the mean time his boss keeps asking me out!

His boss has been after me for a long time! His boss flys planes and is more financially set and is the owner of a airline disel place. I don't want to get into a mess of things but I'm so bored being alone! I don't know what to do!

I have told the guy im dating that Im going to have to find other things to do since he is infatuated with the house alone without me!

We use to do things together! I tell him why arent I there with you while your moving he keeps saying cause he has no really good furniture yet! I have a bad knee and he keeps blaming it on my knee!

I think if people realy want to be together they find a way!

Should I go out with his boss?

I think this guy is loosing me Im trying to tell him this but he seems just not to care!

this house is more important to him now!

He has made about a 20 grand profit on this house

and to him it has become more important then our relationship!

I was a fool to swing the offer over to him!

I never in a million years thought it would make us more

distant in fact I thought it would make us more loving in fact I thought he would ask me to marry him!

Im just shocked at how this man has changed over nite!!

Or was I used for him to get this great house deal??

and is his boss another set up in my life Im just not aware of??

Im a pretty girl!!

I want to be careful!

what the heck is going on here!??

Are you aware that it's OK to end a sentence with a period, rather than an exclamation point?

confuzedgurl

ok so...i think u should just go out wit the boss once. cuz obviously ur bf doesnt care at this moment.. but like they say..u never know wat u have till it's gone.. sometimes jealousy can make him care more. so just go out wit the boss. if ur bf sees u and him together just tell him that he doesnt care about u so y should it matter. i actually think that if u make him jealous...it might make him care more bout u cuz i dont think he wants to lose u.. but that's my opinion

IN the mean time his boss keeps asking me out!

His boss has been after me for a long time! His boss flys planes and is more financially set and is the owner of a airline disel place. I don't want to get into a mess of things but I'm so bored being alone! I don't know what to do!

what the heck is going on here!??

The only thing you mention about the boss is that he has $$$. If that is what gets you going then dump your BF and go after the guy with $$$.

Straight up if the boss is hitting on you... that means your flirting with him and allowing him to persue you. I'm sure your BF does not appreciate that in any way, and if I were him... I'd stop paying attention to you also.

Also, maybe he has come to the conclusion that your only interested in $$$?

ok so...i think u should just go out wit the boss once. cuz obviously ur bf doesnt care at this moment.. but like they say..u never know wat u have till it's gone.. sometimes jealousy can make him care more. so just go out wit the boss. if ur bf sees u and him together just tell him that he doesnt care about u so y should it matter. i actually think that if u make him jealous...it might make him care more bout u cuz i dont think he wants to lose u.. but that's my opinion

This is bad advice!

Unless the OP is someone of absolute rock bottom low character. Which may be the case.

Either way... you date 1 person at a time. Period.

The best thing is to end the relationship with your BF and THEN go out with his boss. It isn't the best idea to go out with two or three people at one go. It's confusing and does not help things at all. You sound very young... and if you are, you have a lot more to look forward to than to get yourself in a twist!

• Author

;)Thank you for your replies! Since I have helped bf get his house! I have been spending time with bf at his house. but im learning about him more so and Im saddened to learn that he his into just himself and not into us. As Im looking for a partner in life. Bf is taken away with this house. No I can't date 2 men at once. I live in a very small town and I cant afford to get a reputation here either as I have 2 children it just wouldnt be right. In time I will call it off with this bf. Ive dated him for one year. I have found him to be greedy and materialistic it is all about him. I cant take much more.

All we do is fix up his new home that I helped him get. And we never do anything for us together. I had hoped it would be a house for us. I was a fool. Im bidding my time now. Maybe it is just a blessing in disguise that I did let this house offer go to him and I just dont see it at the moment. No the last reply is all wrong I'm not a gold digger at all. And I have not flirted with his boss either.

His boss chases me! I dont know why! a set up... Or he just likes me... I have no idea....but Im not going out with anyone from that company again! They have a reputation up there!

Your BF doesn't sound like a good catch. I mean doing up the house together and all that is nice but sometimes, a couple needs to go out and have some fun together.

If you're not happy, breaking it off would be a good idea - why would you want to stay if you're not happy, right?