Are they just friends????

I've been dating a guy for a few months now and I worry that he once had a relationship with his female friend that he's known for more than ten years. I wonder if it's more than friendship because I saw a provocative picture of her at his house.This female friend is also his best friends ex. I asked him about it and he said that he and the female are just friends. I see her often when she comes over to my boyfriends house to hang out.Should I take his word for it????

What kind of picture was it? Was it a picture of the chick and your man together?

hotpinkrockstar

innocent until proven guilty.

Why can't men and women be just friends again?

Except you DID find a nide pic, so in your case, all bets are off.

BlueEyedSarah
I've been dating a guy for a few months now and I worry that he once had a relationship with his female friend that he's known for more than ten years. I wonder if it's more than friendship because I saw a provocative picture of her at his house.This female friend is also his best friends ex. I asked him about it and he said that he and the female are just friends. I see her often when she comes over to my boyfriends house to hang out.Should I take his word for it????

Why would it matter if they dated? They are friends now and he is dating you.