KISSING

oK so let me know what the deal could be!!! first off let me say that I have been to a dentistto make sure I didn't have bad breath. second I still have all of my teeth, and they are straight and white. When I am around this girl I most always have a breath freshener or gum in my mouth just in case. Here is the problem, we've been dating for two years and she has yet to kiss me not on the lips or any where else, not even a little peck on the cheek. We do have and exchange in oral sex and regular sex, but never a kiss. Her breath is fine. So why won't she kiss me???? Has any one heard of this???? We have talked about it and she says she just doesn't like to kiss. What about the occasional peck. Some thoughts please.

sounds odd....maybe someone once told her that she couldn't kiss or that she had horrible breathe. SOmewhere along the line she has been taught that kissing (or kissing her) is not a good thing. TALK ABOUT IT....if you've been dating for two years the lines of communication should be open enought to have an honest chat about what is really going on. And no....I have never heard of such a thing

oK so let me know what the deal could be!!! first off let me say that I have been to a dentistto make sure I didn't have bad breath. second I still have all of my teeth, and they are straight and white. When I am around this girl I most always have a breath freshener or gum in my mouth just in case. Here is the problem, we've been dating for two years and she has yet to kiss me not on the lips or any where else, not even a little peck on the cheek. We do have and exchange in oral sex and regular sex, but never a kiss. Her breath is fine. So why won't she kiss me???? Has any one heard of this???? We have talked about it and she says she just doesn't like to kiss. What about the occasional peck. Some thoughts please.