READ PLEAZE she is talking about killing him or ME!!

theres this girl at my school

Here names Amanda

Then theirs this Guy Brent who lives by me and his family bought one of my dads houses ok

well Brent wanted to be my friend cause I am the most popular girl in the school and to be honest he is quite cute so I took him under my wing and was planning on making him one of the most popular guys in school -k-

Then Amanda had to come along and Decide she wanted him but ya see shes an imbreeder she'll sleep with an 2 yr old if she thinks it will make her hated

She decided she wanted Brent!

So she took him out from under me!

I started Getting mad but I figured it was his buissness after they went out and broke up she would bug off. Well he doesn't like her so he started doing everything almost with me which pissed her off

she held a knife to my best friends head and Said if she didn't get me to back off she would be the first to die!!

then she started telling the entire school that she and Brent were engaged and she was having his baby and all kinds of screwed up ##### like that ya know the kind of stuff I'm talkin about

It was giving Brent a bad rep and he has only been there 2 1/2 weeks!!

thats so unfair so I was trying to bail him out cause I was the new girl last year and I know what he's going through

ssooo me being so sweet decided to tell her off

Any way

That didn't work

she called over some of her friends grabbed Brent by the hand and told me this was a warning and If I ever touched Brent again I would be dead!

any way He hates her and Has asked for my help

and Yes we have gone to the cops but the cops here won't do #####. I don't know what to do!!!

He is new and It's unfair to him!!

I don't know what to do we try to avoid her he's been driving to school and driving me to school so that we can avoid her

But everywhere we go she's there!!

I NEED HELP MY BF AND I ARE IN DEEP

HELP!!

thanks

first go to the sheriff (because this is a civil case) and file a report, they have to do it, if they don't call a judge in town. then report it to your school counslor, then call child protection and file a report there, you might also want to call a lawer ( some give free advice)n ask what you can do//// I don't know where you live and the laws may be different where your at... try all of these steps you should get some answers some where good luck james

theres this girl at my school Here names Amanda Then theirs this Guy Brent who lives by me and his family bought one of my dads houses ok

well Brent wanted to be my friend cause I am the most popular girl in the school and to be honest he is quite cute so I took him under my wing and was planning on making him one of the most popular guys in school -k- Then Amanda had to come along and Decide she wanted him but ya see shes an imbreeder she'll sleep with an 2 yr old if she thinks it will make her hated She decided she wanted Brent! So she took him out from under me! I started Getting mad but I figured it was his buissness after they went out and broke up she would bug off. Well he doesn't like her so he started doing everything almost with me which pissed her off she held a knife to my best friends head and Said if she didn't get me to back off she would be the first to die!! then she started telling the entire school that she and Brent were engaged and she was having his baby and all kinds of screwed up ##### like that ya know the kind of stuff I'm talkin about

It was giving Brent a bad rep and he has only been there 2 1/2 weeks!! thats so unfair so I was trying to bail him out cause I was the new girl last year and I know what he's going through ssooo me being so sweet decided to tell her off Any way That didn't work she called over some of her friends grabbed Brent by the hand and told me this was a warning and If I ever touched Brent again I would be dead!

any way He hates her and Has asked for my help and Yes we have gone to the cops but the cops here won't do #####. I don't know what to do!!! He is new and It's unfair to him!! I don't know what to do we try to avoid her he's been driving to school and driving me to school so that we can avoid her But everywhere we go she's there!! I NEED HELP MY BF AND I ARE IN DEEP HELP!! thanks

First they have to report the name of the person turning the other person in!

By them doing this Amanda just gets Worse second off u have to approval by the shariff to talk to a judge and The sheriff is her dad!!

What would u guys do??????

HELP ME PLEASE

Talk to your parents about what is happening. talk to a teacher or a school official who might be sympathetic to you.

There is nothing you can do on your own, and to try to do anything on your own would be stupid, foolish and would probably get you hurt.

Why isn't this boy doing anything? Is he a rag doll that can be tugged on either side from you and this girl that you obviously dislike? What is an "imbreeder"? He should be responsible for himself and should have said something to stop this escalation of aggression in the first place. How old are you? Why haven't you gone to a higher authority with this (ie, your parents, teachers, etc.)

Ash, call a lawyer, contact a local judge, and child protection... none of these people are required to contact any officials.... it's free just use the phone..

First they have to report the name of the person turning the other person in! By them doing this Amanda just gets Worse second off u have to approval by the shariff to talk to a judge and The sheriff is her dad!! What would u guys do?????? HELP ME PLEASE

i HAVE WENT TO A HIGHER AUTHORITY

AND HE HAS TRIED THIS GIRL HAS CONNECTIONS AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANYTHING DONE HERE IN THE LIL TOWN WE LIVE IN!!

THIS BOY HAS TRIED BUT SHE WONT STOPINTILL SHE HURTS HIM AND EVERY1 HE CARES FOR

i HAVE WENT TO A HIGHER AUTHORITY AND HE HAS TRIED THIS GIRL HAS CONNECTIONS AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANYTHING DONE HERE IN THE LIL TOWN WE LIVE IN!! THIS BOY HAS TRIED BUT SHE WONT STOPINTILL SHE HURTS HIM AND EVERY1 HE CARES FOR

Ash,

I think everyone here has suggested the same things. Your method of approaching this situation seems a tad bit off. Talk to your teachers or guidance counselors in school. Talk to your *PARENTS*. I'm going to say that again. Talk to your teachers or guidance counselors in school. Talk to your *PARENTS*. Other than that, there is nothing else we can do for you here. We can't stop her from doing anything and we certainly are not going to promote you taking matters into your own hands. You seem to be looking for the answers you want to hear. You want an instant solution to this problem, and you're not going to find one that doesn't get you into a worse situation. You need someone to intervene in person, not online.

Best wishes,

LoveAngel

P.S. - We clearly ask that our guests not post messages in all capital letters. Any future postings of this nature will be removed.