...Am I asking for too much??...

XxBacktoBlackXx

XxBacktoBlackXx

I am wondering what other people think about this. Would I be asking for too much if I asked my boyfriend to not tell other girls he loves them? This really hurts my feelings. I already told him how horrible it made me feel when he told his best friend that is a girl that he loves her over New Years. I know he does not mean it in that way but I feel like this is really inappropriate. I cried about it to him. He said he understood how he felt but that that has always been their relationship as they are best friends and that it would be weird if they didn't say it. Please don't ask me if I am sure that he's not cheating because I know he isn't. They live 20 minutes away and she lives with her boyfriend. But, would I be wrong to ask him to not say this anymore? I am wondering because I am going to visit him in a few days and we are planning on having sex. This will be the first time for both of us. I guess I just want to clear the air before we do anything. What are your opinions?

I am wondering what other people think about this. Would I be asking for too much if I asked my boyfriend to not tell other girls he loves them? This really hurts my feelings. I already told him how horrible it made me feel when he told his best friend that is a girl that he loves her over New Years. I know he does not mean it in that way but I feel like this is really inappropriate. I cried about it to him. He said he understood how he felt but that that has always been their relationship as they are best friends and that it would be weird if they didn't say it. Please don't ask me if I am sure that he's not cheating because I know he isn't. They live 20 minutes away and she lives with her boyfriend. But, would I be wrong to ask him to not say this anymore? I am wondering because I am going to visit him in a few days and we are planning on having sex. This will be the first time for both of us. I guess I just want to clear the air before we do anything. What are your opinions?

It is possible to love someone in one way and to love someone in another. Sounds to me like he only loves in the romantic sexual kind of way and that he only loves her as a friend.

You said girls, so how many different girls does he say that too? Are they all his close frineds and nothing more?

I don't think it's too much to ask. I've followed your threads and the friendship between your bf and his friend would make me very uncomfortable. It's not normal.

I don't think it's too much to ask. I've followed your threads and the friendship between your bf and his friend would make me very uncomfortable. It's not normal.

I didn't know that there is more to the story. I guess I better go do some research.

I rememer your thread and I do see it as a problem that he is telling other women that he loves them, and he has never said that he loves you in front of other people.

But, maybe its just me but I wouldnt be mad if my bf tells his other friends who are females that he loves them. Maybe he does love them in a friend kind of way. If they arent being very passionate about it looking each other in the eyes and being mezmerized then I dont see it as a problem.

and you guys are virgins and you planned that you are going to have sex?

• Author
XxBacktoBlackXx

Yes, we are virgins and are planning on having sex. I guess I am just freaking out. I don't know.