This girl...

I have been talking her since about october just basically as friends. with flirting on both ends. but during this time she has had 2 boyfriends. and I wasnt really atracted to her till she had this 2nd boyfriend. She broke up with him about 2 weeks ago.

We have been getting really distant. I barely talk to her anymore all day. We used to text all day and talk all the time and she would put hearts in her messages and stuff and there was a point when she liked me but when we hung out i was pretty silent and didn't make a move. I never know what to talk about when im with her.

We are supposed to be hanging out friday. possibly going to the movies. She is somewhat getting interested in this other guy and I want to know some way to get her focused back on me. now that im interested. I know there is some attraction there, but i just need to find a way to bring that attraction back out.

At the movies i was thinkin about giving her a little kiss on the cheek and putting my arm around her just to see how she reacts. any thoughts? I just can't stop thinkin about her all of a sudden, i dunno why, it just hit me. Please help. Any criticism and thoughts are appreciated.

BlueEyedSarah

CBNC17, this girl is a cheater and a player. 2 boyfriends?! What a sl*g! Your better off without this girl, trust me. Forget about her and find a girl who only wants 1 boyfriend and will give that 1 boyfriend all the attention they need.

• Author

no i mean 2 different times. over the past 3 months. but they both treated her like crap. sorry if i made anyone think she was having 2 bfs at the same time.

yeah i guess make your moves if u really want to be show that you're into her

But honestly if there was an attraction and its gone, then its hard to re-kindle that fire, especially if she is starting to like someone else. You need to start asking to hang out with her more, spend more time with her again and realize if she really is someone that you want. Don't try to rush into something without knowing what you're getting yourself into.

Yeah and i know you guys USED to hang out all the time, but i dont think its really gonna do anything if, like you said, you didnt know what to talk about when your around her. Honestly, the girls you know you like are the ones you can be at ease with and can say things that will keep the entertained.

Finally, cause i tend to ramble...How do you know if she is starting to become interested in this other guy? did she tell you? (if so... than its starting to become more of a friends situation between you two...unless shes trying to make you jealous, but from the way things were starting to drift apart i dont think that would be the motive).

BlueEyedSarah
no i mean 2 different times. over the past 3 months. but they both treated her like crap. sorry if i made anyone think she was having 2 bfs at the same time.

Oh right, that makes more sense :o. If you like her then make a move on her, but if she is going after another guy chances are she has lost interest in you.