we broke up 6 months ago and I'mstill in love ........HELP

In love

We had a great relationship but then out of the blue he broke up with me. I have been in love with him ever since but now when I thought i was over him he likes me again. My friend says that we are going to hook back up but I just don't know. The past couple of days I have gone over to his house and we flirt then before he leaves he always kisses me. I don't know what the deal is though cause if he likes me don't you think he would ask me back out but when I go over to his house it kind of makes me feel like a slut but all we do is kiss. It's hard for me to say no to him cause I love him so much and when he kisses me it makes me feel the way I felt the first time we kissed am I doing anything wrong and why won't he ask me back out?

confused & in love

• 2 weeks later...
We had a great relationship but then out of the blue he broke up with me. I have been in love with him ever since but now when I thought i was over him he likes me again. My friend says that we are going to hook back up but I just don't know. The past couple of days I have gone over to his house and we flirt then before he leaves he always kisses me. I don't know what the deal is though cause if he likes me don't you think he would ask me back out but when I go over to his house it kind of makes me feel like a slut but all we do is kiss. It's hard for me to say no to him cause I love him so much and when he kisses me it makes me feel the way I felt the first time we kissed am I doing anything wrong and why won't he ask me back out? confused & in love

Hi!

He is using you. And he's revelling in the power he has over you. You deserve better than that. Try to hold back when he wants to kiss you. If he drops you just because you won't kiss him, then he is using you.