is she cheating or wut?

Have u evr had a girl friend that would act funny around u like she would be up to something.Well I have, my girl friend is acting strange. My best friend and my homeboys told me that she wuz huggong dis guy and she wuz all over him. So I said to my self that if i ever see him on the streets im gonna ****ing kill him. But I wuz thinking to my self, should i get her back by cheating on her or juss break the whole thing off. Well I want to be the bigger person and dont do anything (yet). So Im gonna have to get more info from her and my friends. But I need some advice from the ppl who had problems like I had and they solved it by breaking up or geting her back.Well please help!!!

blond_butterfly

as far as the whole I"ma ****ing kill him goes it might not totaly be his fault she could have told she waz single. I don't think the gettign back thing is such a good idea either. IF you really like her you will try tofindout from her the story and if yhou feel she iz liein then ask around see if she has been up to somthin but tell her watz up first! bein the bigger person isn't getting them back it is telling them and if it has to be dumping them but make sure you know all the facts first. If she never did anything and you dump her it will hurt both of you bad! I know It has happened to me befor my good friend told my boyfriend i waz cheatin and he dumped me later to find out I did nothin! Hope I helped!

~*~Jessica~*~

• 2 weeks later...

Vengence only creates more dramatic situations, that you'll have to deel with later. Not to mention all the gabby friends talking about your situation. (DRAMA) If your feeling like your ego has been taken for granted, realize your the only one that allows that gate to open. Don't let the insecuritys of someone else, manipulate your own choices. If you truely think something is going on, have the courage to ask. Otherwise your frustration could excalate. You'll only wind up hurting yourself mentally/physical. If something IS going on they will never be the ideal person person for you anyway. Why wast more time, and possible ruin a relationship for a possiblity. That isn't even the actual situation.

winnieloveshunny
Have u evr had a girl friend that would act funny around u like she would be up to something.Well I have, my girl friend is acting strange. My best friend and my homeboys told me that she wuz huggong dis guy and she wuz all over him.

How was your girlfriend acting strange & funny around you besides your friends telling you that she was hugging another guy etc.? Could your friends be exaggerating?

So I said to my self that if i ever see him on the streets im gonna ****ing kill him.

Hmmm I don't think you should kill the guy or whatsoever because it is not entirely his fault. If your girlfriend has the intention to cheat on you, she can find any guy, you see.

But I wuz thinking to my self, should i get her back by cheating on her or juss break the whole thing off.

You might not get her back by cheating on her. Besides, you will be making use of another girl and it won't be fair to this new girl. Even if you really get her back, I don't think the problems between the both of you are solved yet and in the future, things like this might happen again.

I think you need to have a heart-to-heart talk with her. Find out if she had been cheating on you. If so, why did she do that? From here, you should be able to tell whether the both of you should break up.

Good luck! :)

joei_babez
Originally posted by winnieloveshunny

How was your girlfriend acting strange & funny around you besides your friends telling you that she was hugging another guy etc.? Could your friends be exaggerating?

Hmmm I don't think you should kill the guy or whatsoever because it is not entirely his fault. If your girlfriend has the intention to cheat on you, she can find any guy, you see.

You might not get her back by cheating on her. Besides, you will be making use of another girl and it won't be fair to this new girl. Even if you really get her back, I don't think the problems between the both of you are solved yet and in the future, things like this might happen again.

I think you need to have a heart-to-heart talk with her. Find out if she had been cheating on you. If so, why did she do that? From here, you should be able to tell whether the both of you should break up.

Good luck! :)

you shouldn't kill the guy maybe he didnt know she could be a h-e but whatever your heart tells you to do it!!! i think she sounds like a h-e and you can do better their is ALOT of other girls out there for you out there!!!!! cya Joei :laugh: