Very difficult position....

DaRealGreenT

Ok. I am 17. There is a 20 yr old female that is attracted to me that has a 19 yr old boyfriend. She only wants to use me on the side and im cool with that because shes telling me shes leaving him for me by the end of this month. I've known this girl for like 6 months but just recently after my 17 birthday in december she has noticed me. We havn't had sex yet. I just need a little guidence on to take on this sort of relationship....my parents are cool with it, but this girl is addiccted to ADDERAL that ADHD stuff wich makes her Bi-Polar and go crazy sometimes, making her unbearable. What should I do?

What should I do?

Be her friend (withOUT benefits!)

Learn about bipolar disorder and ADHD so that you'll know what you can expect, how to take care of yourself in any situation, and how to properly help and support her, as an fwOb.

Even if you do decide to pursue a sexual relationship, you still need to know what you're getting into when you have friends or partners who suffer from bipolar disorder, ADHD and other mood/mental disorders.

For what these words are worth to you: Psychologically, it's an inappropriate match for a sexual partnership.

you're in for a wild roller coaster ride.

But hey some guys are attracted to the crazy ones (great lovers apparently) because of their spontaneity and randomness. It's a difficult path, but each traveler likes different things.