Someone special?

This is a pretty general question I have. "When a guy's tell's you he think's you are someone special"? How should you take that? Is it a ploy to get in your pant's or could it be that he really think's there could be something there between the two of you meaning an R ofcourse.? Any thought's please go for it!

AP:)

BeautifulMystique

If I got that from a single guy, I'd take it as a compliment and that there might be something there between us but if it came from someone who has a girlfriend or married then he might want to get into bed with me.

I have told a guy that he's something special. He is a great guy and an amazing boyfriend to his girlfriend but his girlfriend treats him badly. He deserved to know that he is something special but there is no way I would do anything to get him to be mine. He's off limits!

• Author
If I got that from a single guy, I'd take it as a compliment and that there might be something there between us but if it came from someone who has a girlfriend or married then he might want to get into bed with me.

I have told a guy that he's something special. He is a great guy and an amazing boyfriend to his girlfriend but his girlfriend treats him badly. He deserved to know that he is something special but there is no way I would do anything to get him to be mine. He's off limits!

I wonder why he does not find a new R than if he's not happy? He should feel special and if this guy you know has a gf that's treating him poorly.. he should move on.. I hear what you are saying about the off limit's? Thank's.

BeautifulMystique
I wonder why he does not find a new R than if he's not happy? He should feel special and if this guy you know has a gf that's treating him poorly.. he should move on.. I hear what you are saying about the off limit's? Thank's.

You're asking me?! I'm clueless on that too! His friends have all talked to him but I guess he's under her spell or maybe he sees something in her, we all don't? :confused:

What's with the topic? Did someone tell you, you're someone special?

• Author
You're asking me?! I'm clueless on that too! His friends have all talked to him but I guess he's under her spell or maybe he sees something in her, we all don't? :confused:

What's with the topic? Did someone tell you, you're someone special?

Yes... and I am so wondering if It's for real or not? I mean do we even have a clue these day's?

Is it a ploy to get in your pant's

You know it is :)

Almost all words that come out of our mouths while dating are geared to be able to slip into your panties.. that's life...

• Author
You know it is :)

Almost all words that come out of our mouths while dating are geared to be able to slip into your panties.. that's life...

Well art.... I see it not like that! He has to be very special a strong heart hold.... I am just not the type that give's it away! I'm too have to muchself for that. That's why I feel like my question is so complex! Understand?

hahahhahaha

Art, that was funny, really good stuff

Truthfully, it is a way to get into your pants...and maybe into your heart.

It all depends on how the guy acts around you, is he being genuine? wholesome? honest? true?

It's why we call it dating, its a game of strategy sort of.

Think about it, usually in the dating game the guy must take that first step of getting the number, making the call, setting up the date. However, he needs to first get the number. He has to think of what to say, how to act, and how to carry the situation to his favor so he can walk away with the girls #. The girl, if she likes the guy, can either make it obvious, hard, or neutral; if she doesn't like him (first impression) she then has to decide what to do... she can either blow him off, engage him in a conversation to feel him out, or simply give him a fake number so he wont be crushed until the next day.

The point of this example is to show how opposite sexes are forced to scope out their partner's minds and figure out who they are and how they think. A guy can say something to a girl that could be very touching and romantic, but its up to the girl to really figure out if he's a bull****ter or wholesome. A guy will say many things to the girl he likes in hopes of taking it further; trying to read a girl is very hard at times as they tend to be more secretive with their intentions and feelings. In this world its really a girl's decision to let the relationship go where it will, so men must learn to adapt to each girl's wants and needs while still being themselves.

This is a pretty general question I have. "When a guy's tell's you he think's you are someone special"? How should you take that? Is it a ploy to get in your pant's or could it be that he really think's there could be something there between the two of you meaning an R ofcourse.? Any thought's please go for it!

OK I'll go for it.

Are you crazy?!!! After all you went through with your neighbor are you seriously going to go down this road again?