question

this is kinda dumb,,,,,but some friends and i have a sort of bet about something. what,,,,if anything,,,,does it mean when a guy friend tries to pick a woman up in the air when hugging her? some of us think it means he is wanting more than friendship,,,,some of us think it means he's just being playful. some guy thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. like i said,,,,,,kinda dumb,,,,but curious none the less. thanx

lol,,,,thats what one friend said,,,,but she thinks he wants to show how strong he is for a reason so to speak.

well if he hasn't asked her out on a date the he is either 1) shy, or 2) not interested :)

um maybe hes really excited/happy to see her?

thats usually how i feel when i hug someone and lift them up. Plus it makes the hug more fun (for me and hopefully for her)

doesnt always mean its romantic/sexual. Just look at when you hug someone you havent seen for a long time but really wanted to, you make sure your hug really gives that impression.

haha.. here's a funny idea.. I've never thought about this before, but.. maybe he.. . a) wants to feel his body really close to yours and see if he likes the way your body reacts to his... 2) wants to see how well he can throw you around or maybe... he is just doing it without analyzing it (unlike girls) men do things for NO APPARENT REASON